1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ecu Remap

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by garyg, Jan 8, 2015.

1. garyg, does the middle button turn on/off the cruise control? I ask as I have the CC fitted to my bike but not the nudge buttons and I wonder if these would make it more easy to turn off without showing a brake light or pulling the clutch. Mine works off the starter button, which also acts as a nudge down button, nudge up is a twist of the throttle and a press of the strater button to set the new speed

2. I've got the tune and cruise inatalled. Is the nudge down with the start button standard? I dont remember reading that in the manual?

3. I told Chris at X Bikes, who installed the CC on my bike, about the nudge down with the starter button, and nudge up with a twist and press of the starter button, he said that he did not know if it was supposed to worked like that.....but it does on mine

4. I knew about accelerate and press, that is essentially just setting a new speed, think that may be in the manual but the starter as a nudge down isn't. Do you hold it in until you reach the new speed or press it and it reduces speed slightly?

5. you can do either, a quick press will knock off about 3mph straight away and then the bike comes up to about 1mph lower than you were doing, press and hold to take off more, let go when you're at the speed you want. Going up its a twist and quick press of the button, you don't have to hold it in like you do when you are setting the CC for the first time

6. That's handy to know. Good find.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information