1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Editing Profile ?

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by GaryO, May 4, 2016.

1. Done :)

2. Mr Toro, can you please remove my Hypermotard from my rides and replace it with 2017 Monster 1200 R. Thanks in advance for your wonderful computer magic.

3. Done :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank you. :upyeah:

6. Dear ET

Happy Christmas

Please can you change my username to Buckers. If that name is already linked to another account it was mine so please delete. Please add my rides:

2012 848 Evo Corse SE
    2017 Multistrada 1200s Touring

Just re-engaging with the forum after a couple of years in a Honda wilderness.

Ta

7. All done. Merry Christmas!

8. @El Toro, could you change my Rides from "Versys 650 ('09)" to "Versys X-300 ('17)"? The Multi still applies.
    Thanks in advance.

9. Done :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. good job @cookster doesn't ask for his to be updated, would be a full time job........:innocent:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. @El Toro any chance you can change my username to Armo.
    Thanks in advance

#211 Armo, Jun 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  12. You'll have to reference his name with the space in for his to get a notification @Tim Armitage like this @El Toro :upyeah: Once you start typing after the @ watch for names appearing on the bottom left of your screen, just click on the user you want.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Nice one

14. Your the man!

15. Oi, What have you done with Tim? o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. @Robarano his language was terrible!

17. I miss Tim. He had a way with words and other noises.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Me too, his bin work was legendary. :upyeah:

He wasn't with us for long, but he will be long remembered. :worried: The brightest stars are those that shine for the least length of time. God Bless you Tim, wherever you are. :(

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. I'm glad he's gone! He came across a bit shifty and I don't even think he was from Leeds! Defo Impostor.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information