1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Editing Profile ?

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by GaryO, May 4, 2016.

1. ET don't you think you have enough to do without controlling our profiles
    Love you :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. Seriously Viv it takes me all of 30 seconds to amend or delete something.

It would be a disaster letting everyone have access to the (separate) forum programme to initiate any changes. Some of the buggers can't even ride a bike properly. :p

Asylums and lunatics come to mind :eek::bucktooth::D:kissing_heart:

[/tongue firmly in cheek mode]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Oh drat I'm not going to win this one am I my little flower :)

I'm only teasing you ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Oh, but for the grace of God, 30 years without an off, over 200k miles. It can happen to anyone!

5. I work with computers for about 8 hours a day, both Mac and PC based. I'm the administrator for a number of shopfloor systems at work.

I managed to edit my profile before the rights were removed. I'm sure I could manage without creating a disaster. ;)

I'm not sure I can ride a bike properly though. :confused:

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Based on the number of people that PM me when they think they are posting a thread on the forum or generally balls things up that I have to put right/amend then you're the exception rather than the rule. :)

7. Awwww shucks :blush: Thanks Tel. :heart:

8. Name and shame... maybe Roberano can offer personal 'compooter' courses for the technically inept. Better than him offering them riding courses if he's not sure he can even ride properly himself :p

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm out. :noentry: I have enough of sorting problems at work, never mind at home. :worried:

Anyway, I don't have time, I need to practice my riding. :motorcycleduc: :)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I'm the same network analyst & office equipment technician. Currently connected to home via VPN as the missus can't work the raspberry to watch a probably rubbish TV series.

11. I'm an exception too :)

• Love You Love You x 1
  12. = photocopier engineer ;)

13. And just to prove the point I've just had two PM's when they should have been posted in different forum sections. You know who you are ;)

14. Not just...computers, networks, servers and telecoms. That's why I get pee'd off at recruiters offering "exciting opportunities" at half my current wage for just copier work :p

15. That's just silly :)

16. You love the control. :)

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  17. ET, can you change the Rides section in my profile to -

Ducati Panigale 1299S
    Triumph Street Triple 765RS

Muchas Gracias...

18. Done.

• Like Like x 1
  19. ET
    I would like to add to my Profile Information page some additional bikes I now have:

1965 160 Monza Junior
    1973 450 Scrambler
    1992 907ie Paso

Pete1950

• Disagree Disagree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information