1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Editing Profile ?

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by GaryO, May 4, 2016.

1. To be fair to Hell T we could adjust our own profiles on the old forum software...
    This new improved forum is written differently and does not allow the users to change things from within their own account...... hence his superpowers have been enhanced.

2. :thinkingface:

3. :worried:

4. I'm just waiting for the next software release so I can post for all of you, all the time. ;)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. That will be a most funny and informative forum :p:eyes::broken_heart:

6. On the contrary (but he's not joking) :eyes:

7. Ah, a software change :thinkingface: who saw that coming :rolleyes:
    AC, he's posting for you already :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. No, now my Profile information page does not look at all how I want it. Please undo those changes and put it back like it was.

9. You'll have to tell me what it was like because it's gone. Or tell me exactly what you want.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Hello to all

How can I edit the bike in my profile?

11. You tell me what you want it changed to and I do it for you :)

12. That´s great!

The current bike in my profile is the BMW R1200RT which I wold last week for a 2016 Multistrada 1200S Touring and I would appreciate if this info could be updated in my profile.

• Love You Love You x 1
  13. Done :)

14. many thanks!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hi can you please change my bike to a 2013 1200s Touring DVT thanks in advance.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Done :)

• Like Like x 2
  17. How do I change the "About" information please? I can see in after I click my user name and have the Information box option but there is no option to change the text - that I can find. I would like to take out the "Duke Scrambler FT" line please.

18. You are not considered capable or adult enough to do so - you need to summon the overlord @El Toro and he will do it for you if you ask :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. I like to change my details but just can't be bothered now:dizzy:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information