1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Electric Ducati For 2020

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Derek, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Would sooner eat my own gentlemen vegetables than ride a fuckin 2 wheeled Remington Microscreen. :mad:

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Will it come with a choice of Engine / exhaust sounds?
    Will we be able to download and install a GS1200 sound or a Ferrari one for example.

These are the important questions to be asked.

3. Battery replacements? Depends on the battery technology that’s around when this launches I guess, but batteries are bound to degrade over time and with it performance.

And we’ll no doubt still go nuts for suspension upgrades, software/app upgrades, and Ducati Performance kit...

I don’t think we need to ‘worry’ about Ducati making money...

4. Agree, I suspect they will sell you the bike and then the batteries separately on a lease programme but paint it as a "maintenance and warranty package"

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. [​IMG]

The Ducati, electric, future systems test mule.

• Like Like x 2
  6. What happens when
    You wash it?
    Will it come with imstructions like gizmo? Don’t get it wet and don’t feed it after midnight

7. It's all very silly but unfortunately at work I am involved with the next gen battery cell structures for a major OEM :weary_face:

8. Is that Anne summers your
    Working for on
    Batteries that last longer than a man?

9. I remember the first time I used a vibrator on a lady, I asked her am I using it right? , she said what? I said, am I using it right? She said, you'll have to speak up, some daft twat has just stuck something in my ear

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I was actually involved in the Durex range of vibrators about 15 years ago :thinkingface: stocked in Boots, but Boots got cold feet and pulled the plug. The industry worked on TTO with their 'field trials' with many different designs - TTO = Time To Orgasm. Now it's Automotive :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Ha ha ha ha ha time tto! That’s brilliant . Hybrid vibrators could be the future

12. In Brian Sykes's 2004 book Adam’s Curse: A Future Without Men, he described how male fertility could be decline to the point where men will no longer be able to reproduce naturally. In our recent interview with Dr. Sykes, we asked him what kinds of interventions he would endorse to save the Y chromosome.

There's a question about whether we should save the Y chromosome. There's many ways you could get around it with a sort of genetic engineering approach. I think that it’s a long time in the future, so there are other species that have lost their Y chromosome and have as a result gone extinct.

We at least know about it, so we can do something else. But I’ve always wondered whether actually it is technically feasible -- it will be soon -- for women to have children without the intervention of men at all, and I don't mean sperm donors even, but by fertilizing one egg with another. So from a sort of very long-range view that is entirely theoretical at the moment, I guess it’s possible that eventually a new human species will evolve which has no men at all and we’ll evolve from the reproduction of one woman with another.

13. A planet entirely populated with women inbreeds? Sounds er um delightful...?

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. You saw it here first....

New Exactfit™ extra's for you Electric Ducati Motorcycle

Subcooled, Silver conductors from battery to motors.
    Gold plated to prevent oxidisation and make em look pretty.
    Lovely carbon weave outer, available in Gloss or Matt

Road use Heatpump system to warm the battery chemicals, while cooling the cables.
    For racing only - Total loss Helium cooling system (keeps the motors and cables cool for maximum power).

Replacement motors, with Silver wire and Ti chassis, air bearings or optional Mag-lift™.

Super thin Snake oil to keep everything lubed...

And so on.....

15. Is that worse than the Chavs on the estates now?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Or even as bad as the clowns braying in the Commons?
    Lets think about it - millions of three eyed, drooling women all taking at once and being bitchy? Yes, I think so!

17. I would need Liz as a partner to get the snake oil :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. @Loz partnerships being discussed again...... make sure you bring the Guinness this time.

19. No change there then :(

Do Not Sell My Personal Information