1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elitesuperbikeparts1 At It Again :-(

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Chris.P, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Pass mate I recently bid some thing different the price wasfor argument 20£ I bid 30£ amd it told me before I confirmed bid that the system was already higher, dark forces work in eBay and I bet they also pay no VAT to the uk

2. When it won't allow you to bid doesn't that mean someone else has put the exact same amount as their own highest bid. If you went slightly lower it would allow you to bid but then you would be outbid straight away. If you went higher then you would be winning

3. If you are the first bidder this should not happen should it?

4. Is misrepresenting the mileage of an engine economical with the truth or a lie?

5. It's misrepresentation and if reported to his local trading standards he can receive a very heavy fine and/or if he has a previous track record for missdescribing goods or knowingly telling porkies about mileage so he can go down for it!

6. If you are after some small, odd parts/fasteners for your bike, then you can always check my online store out. I've a limited range of items for now, but some boxes of stuff to go through, that I will get a round to adding to the stock when I get a free moment. It's more of a hobby running this ecommerce site, plus it's cheaper than Ebay and is an easier way for me to clear out stuff I no longer want/need: Ricambi Moto

• Like Like x 1
  7. Just got some fasteners from you...:upyeah:

8. They will ship Monday to you. Thanks for the order.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I bought an engine from him and the whole thing was very above board, he made me sign a document (that he signed too) that specified the mileage of the engine.

10. Are the rubber threaded inserts for screens?

11. No, they are for bodywork panels. They come in two lengths as well, 12mm and 15mm. Used on the 1098, amongst others.

12. Pavey Did he show you PROOF of the engine mileage???

He sold the engine from my 748R with an 853 kit in it and stated it had only 12,000 miles on it, it actually had 24,000 miles on it, the 853 kit went in at 20,000 miles.
    When he was queried about the proof of mileage, he stated it was from a crashed bike.

This guy is NOT to be believed unless he shows you documented proof of engine mileage.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. I think he means factory fresh :Jawdrop:

14. There is an occasional seller of bike bits, Lincoln way I think, and if he doesn't like the look of how an auction is going just pulls it and cancels your bid. Happened last week, really irritating.

15. "Totally standard original condition complete with everything on it.The only part is not included is the clutch but you can use any Ducati dry clutch you like."

Low mileage aside, why is it that everyone sells Ducati engines without the clutch?

Surely it needs a clutch and the vast majority of Ducati dry clutches with 2,900 miles (or more?) are going to be too worn to be worth much separately anyway...

16. ;)

#58 Hyperextended, Mar 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  17. Probably genuine mileage then?... :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. yea looks bout right for the milage...

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information