1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elitesuperbikeparts1 At It Again :-(

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Chris.P, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Ask him for a copy of the last mot certificate, as he ONLY buys complete bikes so will have all the documentation, bet you dont get it.

• Like Like x 3
  2. All the while people are still believing the make believe descriptions he will carry on and on and on?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I was worried after seeing this, I popped into the garage and took a pic of my Streetfighter engine with 2,000 genuine miles on it (I know, as I bought it new).

I'm petrified now, can I expect my engine to turn to scrap in the next 900 miles. What am I to do? Should I sell it now? :Nailbiting: IMG_3898.JPG

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. no, but dont get it wet and what ever you do, dont feed it after midnight

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Looks a bit like my mates Jetski engine after he sunk it and took 3 days to drag it out of the med

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. He says it comes complete with the hub etc all included, then right at the end of the description he says that the hub etc will come as an extra cost???

7. I can't see that, no mention of it being an extra cost in the main description.

8. The extra cost seems to refer to his comments about a new item. It would help if he knew what a paragraph was!!!

Has anyone ever visited this so called showroom of his? I'd be surprised judging by some other comments about how they have met him to collect parts.

9. I have, everything was well laid out and in sections.

10. Yeah - ill give you a couple of k for it but I want a warranty as well....im taking a chance here!

11. What were the sections labelled up as?

Show bike.....Low mileage..........One owner............Very rare.........Cost a fortune from Ducati.............Hardly used?

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  12. Get in, I've hooked one. :Woot:

13. hey - that's for the whole bike!

14. Is it just my phone or has he dropped off eBay?

15. [​IMG] Consistently receives highest buyer ratings
    [​IMG] Dispatches items quickly
    [​IMG] Has earned a track record of excellent service

:Smuggrin:

16. He used to have a few pseudonyms on ebay. Hope he's f*cked off.

17. :Hilarious:

18. Agreed!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information