1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elitesuperbikeparts1 At It Again :-(

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Chris.P, Sep 13, 2015.

1. I wonder if the bad press he gets has spread throughout the Ducati community so he is now having to branch out? I liked him in person but went off him when he sold me an engine not fit for purpose and then blamed me.

2. What a knob nose. :weary_face:

Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 16.53.09.png

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. He sold my 748R engine with 853 kit in it as an 11000 mile engine, correct mileage was 26000 !!!!!

• WTF WTF x 1
  4. I'm pretty sure he has used other accounts further back as well. I have two accounts with eBay one business and one personal and I'm fairly certain he may have something similar.

5. Yes he did, he had his own and used his girlfriends account to initially contact you when he wanted to buy your bike, so that you did not see that he was a breaker.

This was one of his as well
    achieveditall (2049 [​IMG])

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. I see he's got a few mv parts for sale too. Also a 888 and 851 engines maybe he's breaking classics now as well.

7. He did break a couple of 851/888. Apparently they were low mileage (never heard that before) foreign imports according to the ads. There wasn't a lot of complaints on the 851/888 forum so I guess no UK owners sold their bikes without knowing they were to be broken. Things like the fairings sold quick but he seems stuck with quite a lot of parts. He did list some at £1 start prices and I bid on them up to "cheap enough for a spare" prices but the auctions were always pulled.

Maybe he hasn't made his money and the ones he's broken and that's put him off of the early bikes? We really can't afford to lose many more of them (I am biased), especially as one of them looked really clean and standard.

8. I have 2 accounts also, one for buying and one for selling, I don't want my potential buyers to see how much I didn't pay for something :innocent:

Easiest way to find out his accounts is if you know his postcode, put that in as your own, then search for parts using the nearest to me option. that should show all bike parts sellers close to that postcode.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. If you look at the first post in this thread, the name he is using now is the same as he was using in sept 2015

10. Was knocked off my bike back in April ( airlifted to hospital ) and didnt get out for two months. When I was home I contacted my insurance co. to negotiate price ect and I said I wanted bike back. Turns out they sold it to this bloke ! as I found parts of my bike being sold by him ( some parts I had made myself so easily identifiable to me )

Up to his usual tricks as well labeling parts as 749S when their not and massively understating mileage ( apparently my bike had only done 1000 miles not the actual 18000 )

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. The bloke needs a good kicking alright. :mad:

12. Just to add fuel to the fire, here are the screen grabs of the advert i fell for. As i now know it doesn't fit straight into a 749. He said he would sort something out, i pestered for a while then he just went quiet. The last time i contacted him he got pretty shirty and tried to blame it on me saying i had taken too long to get back to him, totally ignoring the original issue.

My outlook is life is too short to argue with people so i just walked away and put it at the back of my mind, knowing i would get nothing out of him. In the flesh we got on well and he seemed a nice bloke, says a lot about my judge of character i suppose!

(Still got the engine @North996) ;)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

13. Wasn't @Bluehawk after an engine for his 999S?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. It doesn't fit as wider at the swing arm. My plan was to put it into my Nero 749 to make a 999s eventually.

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. Sure is. 13 bikes there have met an untimely death. :(

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information