1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Elitesuperbikeparts1 At It Again :-(

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Chris.P, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Allegedly let down by a non paying bidder the last time. Can't understand why. Andy

2. if you look through most of his accounts and the completed sales, many have gone on to be relisted. I wonder therefore if he is using his multiple accounts to shill bid his own items upwards?

3. I've also used him very recently for a carbon part for an MV F4. It was initially put on for £149 which I watched but had no intention of bidding on at that price, then it changed to standard auction. I got it for £41.99 plus £9.99 post. Postage is steep for a light part but only by £5. I was very pleased with the part looking almost mint as he said. I would use him again, but to echo a few here, know what you should pay and suck up the what you must pay if he's got what you really must have now price.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. A couple of years ago, I bid on a part from him and lost to a last minute higher bid, the item was re-listed a couple of days later using exactly the same pictures.
    Steve

5. Welcome back Noobie:)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. I echo Stingers comment. I looked for a brake light switch. >£30 for a used part. Theyre £22 quid new.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. did he ever go away?

8. Yeah...just won an oberon clutch slave from him without realising who he is, now paid for but i thought it strange that it got bid up to 7p less than my max bid in the last few seconds..not sure how it works or if its dodgy but I'm suspicious.

9. Shady f*cker.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  10. All his previous sales over the last year are Aprilia - go back a year and it's all Ducati... :eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. He wanted £1100 for that 1198SP Ali fuel tank last week, now it’s £1399! I always thought you reduced prices if things didn’t sell not put them up!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. There’s one listed there now...

13. I had a set of stock footpegs delivered from his previous incarnation & arrived in a very average condition but kept them & left them in the loft.much prefer my DP ones.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information