1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

749 Emergency Tool Kit: What Would You Include?

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by Billy London, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Yes indeed .... that's what I was on about ...... thank you for the memory jog !

All you need is pliers .... or very strong fingers

https://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/splice-connectors/5105346

2. I often back mark on a group ride, insect stings and grit and shit in eyes are common occurrences. On a couple of occasions, I have picked a rider out of a ditch and a decent bandage can be used to do several things from keeping a dressing in place to supporting an arm having broken a collarbone. The space blanket can be used as a ground sheet, protection from inclement weather and keep a rider who is in shock, warm. I’m no medic but simple first response stuff can often sort someone out without engaging with the emergency services but if you do have to, can make the injured party a little more comfortable until they arrive. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  3. A friend of mine calls them Scottish locks. Not a term I have heard elsewhere.

4. I typed s c o t c h that's what it shows in the preview, and still it autocorrects!!!

5. Emergency tool kit? .......enough money for a pay as you go girlfriend and a b&b. :joy:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information