1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emoji's And Likes Discussion

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by AirCon, May 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm regretting the loss of the drama queen right now...:rolleyes::astonished:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. I am confused... Topics? Thread Jacking?

I thought this was just a place to type the words I need to say??

PS Thread jacking is when you go to pull a loose thread to break it off... but instead it scrunches some other part of the fabric. Right?

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

ahh, there we go. I needed to get that word out. I hope someone reads it

[​IMG]

Rex

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah but, no but, yeah but, no, the 1098R build is in a serious section which doesn’t get fooked around with. This thread is in the suggestions & feedback section so it’s not necessarily anything to do with Ducati’s but is to do with the operation of the Ducati Forum. Emojis it appears are very emotional but then I guess that’s their point.

The fact this thread has garnered more posts than the 1098R thread is IMO more a positive reflection of the banter and camaraderie that exists on here than a negative reflection on whether or not it should be just Ducati related things discussed on here.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. we now also seem to have a legal department deciding what is and isn't acceptable emojoi wise :cool: :D

• Funny Funny x 2

5. Probs because you can't disagree so much with someones motorbike/possession, however with someone's opinion well this thread has legs.:)

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. There there EOT
    All sorted now, I’ve removed that nasty Nuke, best of luck with that blood pressure fella.

:broken_heart:

• Love You Love You x 1
  7. If I had a pound for every Nuke I have received I would have £1007 (more in fact as a few hundred disappeared about a year ago :thinkingface:)
    It's a fekkin' good job 1003 of them were love Nukes otherwise I would be angry too :mad:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. You are a true hero of this forum and should have recognition as such....if only....nope... Elise got it.

• Love You Love You x 1
  9. Now that's a matter of opinion. .. depends on how much of a dogs dinner they made of it.... examples may be found on this very forum....

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I notice he didn't remove all of them.:astonished:

11. Sorry... I've searched and can't find anyone mentioning a historical small time player from the labour party in this thread.....where abouts...?

12. I would make only £94 :(

13. Can we have one that looks like a vagina for nasty people?

14. You'd owe me half that!

• Love You Love You x 1
  15. Yeah yeah, love nukes that's defo what they were. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. You've lost me completely there ....

.... I'm baffled .

17. Have you got a new bucket yet? :thinkingface:

Oh, and are you Frank Spenser :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Or was it fat fingers
    I noticed you used it a lot :)

19. I'm even more confused now .... :)

I truly think you are mixing me up with someone else .... I can't even see "fat fingers" in the emoji list
    :dizzy:

20. OMG. @Cuckoo just joined the forum. ... very first action (within 34 seconds) is straight to this thread at gives Nuke...
    Come on, don't be shy who are you really?

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information