1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Emoji's And Likes Discussion

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by AirCon, May 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
    Isnt that the Poo?

Rex

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. a) grow up and stop being an overly sensitive nancy snowflake (cue the poo, nuke, disagree, dislike etc emojis to that comment alone), and,

b) ask themselves before they complain, ‘have I ever dished out a -ve emoji?’ Those in glass houses etc...

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Anyhoooo, flippancy aside, who complains when they get a negative post? Come on fess up.
    jeezus h christ. that will learn me to look in without logging in. i dont. but i know an OP'er that does. it knows no bounds does it. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. See Post 59
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. 14970ECF-ABA9-45AB-90A2-EFD52CB3F853.jpeg

:bucktooth::D:upyeah:

Someone’s been busy. :joy:

• Love You Love You x 1
  6. I am learning from the Best!

Rex

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Is everything ok at home dude? :eyes:

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. Well I never, Imagine that, must be weird being on the recieving end for a change zed?:D

Rex :heart: :joy:

9. Nah. As I’m not a big girl’s blouse, I found it amusing, albeit a little odd, particularly as many were utterly indiscriminate because he’d clearly got a radge on and was sweeping the forum for anything I had posted.

Frankly, the rambling tosh he was posting in the thread where it started deserved the 2 or 3 nukes I gave him (others also nuked him btw) and so it was fair play to give me a couple back in return, but I’d obviously touched a nerve and he became like a one man forum based AC130 :joy:

0359DEB0-747B-4C1D-AF20-6991392EE673.jpeg

#171 Zhed46, May 28, 2020
    Last edited: May 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Just practicing...

Always learning

Rex

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.