1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 England Speciale Delivery Dates

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by cure dore, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Can't see it personally, 'limited edition' is alternative speak for paint job and bolt on items, Ducati just sell it better the buggers

It's a Gen 1, then out comes Gen 2 2019/20 with a few subtle but well received tweaks (as per 1199/1299) and that £15k will soon be viewed as 'what's a used akrapovic and set of wheels worth '

I'm not trying to rain on anyone's parade as if they have disposable income enough to throw at it then why not, but it ain't really that special is it

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Nope. The Speciale comes with the same Marchesini aluminum forged wheels as the S. You can opt for the Magnesium wheels, but they look awful in colour.

The buyers with deep pockets seem to opt for the Carbon wheels from BST anyway, which look much better and are even lighter. Pricewise IIRC 1.000.- over the magnesium wheels.

And btw: will do a test ride on the Speciale with BST carbon wheels this afternoon. Not aiming for it, but my dealer offered it to me, as it is his own bike anyway and he wondered about my opinion. Pffrrrrtttt: who am I to not do that? LOL!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Regarding my testride 2 days ago on the Speciale with BST carbon wheels:

Do they look better than the optional mag wheels? Yes!
    Do they look better than the Marchesini Alu wheels? No!
    Do they make a difference in handling? A bit, but IMHO not worth the money on top of the OEM Marchesini wheels from the V4s/Speciale, pluse they do not look too good IMHO.

Just my 0.02...

4. I saw two together at Rye today, s'alright I suppose .

5. I saw one being prepped today on a trickle charger in the workshop, so someone is about to have a great weekend.

6. Where was that? Seems as if there’s a new batch that’s starting to trickle into the UK now ☺️☺️

7. I saw 2 specilaies ready fro collection in Romford today and 6 V4/V4s !! Apparently bought no one is collecting them!!

Heard a V4s today was really surprised at how great it sounded - was offered test ride and declined - Romford have a full carbon bodied one due in shortly with under seat zorst too!!

8. I'm heading down there on Monday for the running in service on my V4S...interested to see what the under seat cans look like as well as the carbon bits.

9. Finally getting my Speciale on Monday 23rd was originally due around May! Opted for gold mag wheels which apparently wont be here until Oct/Nov:mad:.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yeah but you get to keep the stock wheels and the mags will have new tyres so no real hardship :) Be grateful, I've still got several months to wait :sob:Andy

11. Yes there is that plus side to it, but still find it crazy such a delay for a set of wheels!

Anyway hope you guys get your bikes soon :upyeah:

12. Problem arose because the take up on the Marchesini wheels and race exhaust for the base and S versions far exceeded anyone's expectations. Akrapovic are making 150 race exhausts a month, 75 for Speciales and 75 for base and S owners and I understand Marchesini are manufacturing single figure mag pairs per month. Mine will come when it comes but shame it's unlikely to be in time for what is becoming an annual 3 day pilgrimage to Cartagena for me. I'll just have to make do with my 1098R :D Andy

13. I've been now told mine should be being built w/c 23/7/18 and delivery is 2 weeks after, however there are no guarantees with this build date and if they miss that week then the Italians go on a 1 month holiday and the next earliest date for delivery will be mid to late September...... Just in time for winter (

14. 626C1B7B-7853-416F-A756-090C53374B97.jpeg Hysides carbon V4S. £30k inc termi. 7FC6170E-C20C-44D5-8687-04C8424FF9E4.jpeg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information