1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

England!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Can I have some of whatever you are smoking or sniffing?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Best bit of the final
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Saw that, said to my wife 'she's keen!'

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Bang on the money there!

SM is a mega phone. A small number of idiots, not representative of England as whole, getting far too much attention from the media. Be better for the media to remove their oxygen and let the police deal with them. Then the media can report on their jail time.

I hope the youngsters that missed the penalties bounce back and forget about it. We all “miss penalties” in life. Learn from it and move on.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. Got to say I couldn’t see what all the fuss was about.

for me Shawberto was the most consistently impressive player for England across the tournament

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Man of the match last night for England IMHO. And the only one who seemed to want to push forward.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Every close up of Saka looked bike he had boss eyes...no wonder he missed ;)

Thats pisstaking - not using skin as a negative term...although it would still offend many I'm sure

Wonder what Jimmy carr jokes will be about? ;)

#207 bradders, Jul 12, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
  8. I'm the same with sex.

• Love You Love You x 1
  9. She said 'dissapointed' not 'dissapointing'.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Gutted for ye lads, pentalties are a crap way to lose. All that being said I would not like to meet England in the world cup, you have a team there.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Jack can’t do much when he only gets a few minutes on the pitch! Jorginho should’ve had a straight red for his “challenge” on Jack, studs straight into the knee.
    Still, I’ve been able to see England in a final, maybe we’ll win the World Cup and Villa will win the league?

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Well, Villa are 2nd atm

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Well at least you’re realistic enough not to claim in the same year too. ;)

14. The guy to her left doesn't look very happy. Maybe that he is just not getting the service you need to play well?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. This sums up Italy, the Grealish foul was bad but this was downright cheating in full view and was deserving a straight red.
    8D342D34-2750-42CE-BFC0-274DFE4D3595.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 9
  16. Yes it’s funny how all the anti-English brigade made such a song and dance about Sterlings soft penalty yet completely ignored Imobile’s disgraceful playacting and Chellini’s clear red card foul both of which were caught on camera easily and appear to have been completely overlooked

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Try watching other couples, they might not disappoint?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Kane was pushed to the ground off the ball loads of times, and the referee ignored it. And he disregarded other Italian fouls, on the pretence of playing the advantage, when there wasn't any advantage. Plus all the usual snide Italian dirty tricks and cheating.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I can’t believe Chiellini didn’t get sent off for that. How is that not a straight red? He pulled the guy straight off his feet when he was away towards goal. I so don’t get it.

In my view England won the first half and Italy won the second half. Trouble is you need to be winning at the end.

Second-half we should’ve gone for the second goal. It was immediately apparent that we were under the cosh, Mancini put on subs and kept refreshing his team Southgate dithered and that’s where we lost it. There is no chance of keeping out the Italians for 88 minutes, or any other top-flight team of that level. It wasn’t happening for us, so do something positive about it, change things. You’d have thought Southgate of all people would know not to go anywhere near penalties. It should never have got to penalties and as for bringing on two subs in the last minute was just bonkers, they should’ve been on half an hour before.

Then they took really soft shit penalties. Maguire needs to give them a lesson in how to take an unstoppable penalty. Top marks for him, Kane and Pickford.

I think the players did really well but I have to say in my opinion Southgate got it completely wrong in that match and we could’ve won it.

55 years and we could and should have won it in open play. We could have! Gutted.

• Like Like x 2
  20. I know fuck all about football. But to me we looked shit.

we looked ragged in the second half. Like we were just kicking a ball around waiting for an opportunity. No creativity. No flare, no power.

typical English football really. Took our foot off the gas and got our botty hole felt.

Just looked like a bunch of femmemales who had better places to be.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information