1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

England!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Jul 7, 2021.

1. True, you know fuck all about football.:):)

2. What with all this racism bollox? Not being a twitter user, I haven't seen any other than all over the press. Noting on Facebook.

We were outplayed, we have a negative manager, the players follow the tactical plan. F*ck all to do with colour.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I laughed my arse off seeing Tyrone Mings tear apart that gutter rat Priti Patel yesterday evening on twitter dot com. Shame Keef doesn't appear to have the required cajones to oppose these dreadful parasites though and it's left to young footballers.
    What a pitiful state we've found ourselves in after a decade of tory lies (although some of us only have ourselves to blame of course).

• Agree Agree x 1

4. Priti Patel pretty much supported the booing at the start of the tournament when the young black england players were taking the knee and quelle surprise has done an almighty U turn - rather too late to disguise her revolting hypocrisy.

5. do you think Patel is immune or has never had racism in her life?!

6. once again confusing freedom with your view is the only view. I know no one who disagrees with BLM kneeling who disagrees with black people being treated no different to what people :rolleyes:

7. Well, quite!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nothing probably, shirts are handles aren't they?

9. Didn’t the England eggby team have tighter fitting shirts to try and prevent the shirt pulling a few years back. Seems it the English soccer team need to adopt this as this is a fairly common occurrence in soccer and mostly always has been.
    Only in egg ball chasing are they such, for soccer that’s a foul not a tackle.

10. Did the referee swap shirts with that snide cheat after the game?

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. That's the general idea.

Quite right too if you are not prepared for it or ready to deal with it.

12. It’s for the ref to deal with not for the player to prepare for a foul or there’d be no reason to codify the game and we could do away with the 4 officials.

Has eggball no code or is it a no holds barred game where anything goes during the time of play?

13. Biggar in particular is a petulant little whiner forever appealing to the referee

My point being it's not as if us eggchasers have some moral superiority here, the England team were repeatedly fouled and hacked down on Sunday night without theatrics. Comparisons between different sports are meaningless, you may as well ask how Henry Slade would handle being punched in the face by Tyson Fury.

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. Cant compare the two games. And without doubt the Welsh are the biggest wingers in Rugby after the Aussies

15. From the Aussies I’ve met they’re all whingers and whiners.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Careful AdV, you'll get a 'nuke post' from Hinge and the like........:eyes::scream:

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 2
  17. I was with him all the way till the last sentence, I’m not sure what it was he was describing though but then again my internet history has nothing risqué in it.:confused:

• Like Like x 1
  18. A nuke post….? Oh no, how stressful :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information