1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Escaped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Nov 13, 2017.

1. If it makes you all better DollyBirdcage, then so be it !! :upyeah::cool::p

(DollyBirdage- predictive phones.....Doh)

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I can see wisps of a full head of hair there DB :):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. That’s the remnants hexy :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Viv trust me on the hairstyle, you have more in common with most ducati owners than ever before, never mind just red :heart::heart:

On the plus side, and let's be honest there are a huge amount of them here, you are here, posting, nearing the end of the treatments having fought through the worst of the worst times and still that shitty disease is getting a right royal Viv kick.

Stay strong, you have lots of love here and christmas is coming so many many excuses to wear red :heart::heart:

• Love You Love You x 1
  5. Morning Viv - how's about these bad girls ???

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. DB ... DaBaldeagle !! Looking good. Hope the improvement continues. Have a great day.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Morning Viv.Great to hear from you.Keep on keeping on.xx.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Oh I love them :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. Morning Ducbird.Onwards and upwards.Thinking of you.:heart:

10. Hello kiddo, bit cold for hair styles like that. Keep smiling :upyeah:

11. A very good evening to you Ducbird!
    So you continue to make great progress and are getting around a bit Good news! Just in case you weren't outside tonight as the day ended, here's how it looked in Cheshire.
    red.jpg
    No matter where you are in the northern hemisphere, sunsets are the best at this time of year.
    PS. Sinead's got nothing on you!

• Like Like x 2
  12. Keep smiling you are an example to all us moaners ,Christmas is coming,fingers crossed.

13. It's the weekend DB o_O just thought you might like to know, keeping you in sync with the outside world :):upyeah:

14. Good morning from a grey and cool Hanoi. Keep on fighting, we are all in your corner. Have a great day. As Exige said it is weekend! :cool:

15. Morning DB!

Off to lunch in a bit with AML, wish you were here! Instead!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Looking Good Ducbird, pleased to see the progress as well, there'll be no stopping you now !!!

17. Morning DB, I'm up all ready!!! Been to the post office and Tesco, coffee time now, busy busy busy :innocent:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information