1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Escaped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Top of the morning to you DB.

2. Morning DB. I hope they give you more to eat than thus stingy hotel I'm staying in.

Get better soon x

3. Receptionist?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Do they know you're staying there or have you snuck in for a freebie again through the window?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. what do you think his name is - Stuart??

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Sorry to hear that you're back in hospital DB. Probably where you got the flu from in the first place... Hope you're back home again soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Oh no.. :(
    That's really bad luck :/

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. D,Bird,Sending you well wishes for a speedy recovery & Good Health

9. good luck for a quick recovery. btw, can you give me your lottery numbers please, as I'm sure you are due a f***in big dollop of good luck sometime soon.

Pete x

10. Good evening Ducbird (at least it's evening here). Hope things are looking up and that you will be back home soon. Remember hospitals are for sick people...you need to get out of there :heart:

11. I thought we had agreed no more hospital........gws db xx.

12. Make porridge with their crunchy granola - its great!

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. Ducbird have you changed your name to Ducboomerang? Just wondering...

A bleeping nuisance that you've caught flu and had to go back inside. Its probably the fault of those Aussies and their new flu!

Still looking on the brightside, you will be getting the best attention (you better be or a whole bunch of Red Ducatis will soon be outside protesting) and of course I am sure all the doctors and nurses have missed you!

Keep strong, take it one day at a time, and you will get there,. Big Red hugs!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Bugger!...G.W.S...xx.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yeah, get well soon Viv :upyeah:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. To me McDonald's has the same nutritional value as hospital food, may be more in the packing materials.
    How's the porridge this morning Db?

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Just had the following text from Viv......

Morning T
    I’m back in Cheltenham
    I have a flu virus my temp spiked at 39.0 Monday night and slept most of yesterday
    Probably sleep most of today I feel pants!!!
    Xxx

That’s bang up to date. Keep sending your love and support :)

• Thanks Thanks x 6
    • Love You Love You x 1
  18. She's in the wars, isn't she. :(

Do Not Sell My Personal Information