1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Escaped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Exige, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Well done DB! You don't have to stay in the kitchen* but you do have to stay home and not go gallivanting back to the hotel/hospital.

*get your ass back in the kitchen

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Welcome home Viv. :heart:

There can't be much more that can go wrong with you. o_O You've had everything! :( Hopefully it's all easy sailing from now on. :) :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Good news!All the best!xx.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Back where you belong then, at home and on here! :upyeah::upyeah::)

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Welcome back DB - stay this time x

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Aww, that put a big smile on my face. :) I’m glad your home, DB. And do, please, stay there for a while.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Maybe you can finally have the revolving door removed from the front of your house and have a regular door installed now?
    :party::heart:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Good afternoon Ducbird Keep up the good work!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Good to hear! I think that when you have gathered some strenght, it would be nice to have a forum get together in Hereford to celebrate!

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Good to hear you're home again @Ducbird, hopefully this bloody motley crew will start behaving again now your back to keep them in check!

El T's had his work cut out keeping piece and order in some of the threads!!

They never play up like that while your around! :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Excellent. Stay home, stay warm, get well.
    It's not the same on here without you.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  12. Even he wobbled and joined in at one point :eek: and he's usually almost level headed. But to be fare his wife's antics of late haven't helped, spending all his retirement funds :):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Hows our Ducbird this lovely sunny(in Essex) day? Kxx.

14. I’m doing ok I’m tired today I took a trip to docs yesterday to have swabs done to confirm if I’m still influenza b positive ready for post transplant clinic on Monday in Cheltenham
    If I am I will have to be put separate from everyone else and wear a mask
    So yesterday was a busy day for me :D

I’m alive so I’m more grateful for that and I will just rest up today

• Love You Love You x 10
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Morning Viv,

good to hear you are still fighting and doing all the sorting for the kids (I say kids, I assume H is either (a) helping you, or (b) is off working/studying/training - I'm sure the big fella is beside himself worrying for his mam though)

fingers crossed you will be all clear of infections and viruses before your clinic on Monday and the next big steps that brings for you.

Thinking of you and sending all my best thoughts your way.

Pete x

• Like Like x 2
  16. Keep at it sweet. It’ll all come good.

17. Good luck Ducbird. Thinking of you and holding thumbs all goes well! :heart::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Now th
    Now that.... is a very good idea.

DB being better. That'll deserve a proper celebration.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Good thoughts and hugs for you Ducbird.:motorcycleduc::heart:

20. Sending positive vibes from sunny Warwickcestershire.xx.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information