1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 Euro 4 Exhaust Swap

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Jolley, May 22, 2016.

1. image.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  2. Looks good

Prefer the evotech hanger to the r&g one I have

3. That's enough pics. Down side, waiting time. About 6-7weeks. Worth it though, fantastic quality. image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  4. I am enjoying mine!.....
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  5. I think the r&g was a bit squarer edged. Don't recall not liking it, it's just personal preference. I got it the time I got the tail tidy. Can't remember costs for either, I forget costs very quickly!

6. I would say it means different things to different people.....
    image.jpeg

7. Ah, sorry tried zoming on the phone.

8. quick video from my phone so quality isn't great.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Hi everyone. This is my first post here. Thanks for all of the great info! I’m hoping that someone might be able to sell a part to me. I live in the U.S. (Texas) and I’m installing an Arrow exhaust on my U.S. version 2017 Panigale 959. I need the Euro exhaust center pipe (Ducati Part# 57014471A) to complete the install. If anyone has one that they are willing to sell and ship to me then please let me know. The pipe looks exactly like the pipe on the left in the photo that I’ve attached. Thanks!

A2C4CF68-5BF1-4BF5-9E00-01CDB9BD04D9.jpeg

10. Introduce yourself properly in the newbies section too, Dave.

11. Will do!

12. Vitally important question meriting a massive thread hijack...

What brake fluid are you using? I've seen purple fluid but not sure I've seen blue before...!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information