1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Euro Trackdays Cancelled

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by deleteduser211220, Mar 13, 2020.

1. All I got was an email saying that my concerns have been passed to management

2. Does anyone know who's behind the Track Day Addict Facebook page? I got banned for a post on it asking if anyone had been given a refund by FE which started quite a debate.
    Since then I've seen someone else asking the same regarding NL but the post is still live and hasn't been deleted like mines was.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Despite the 'unprecedented time' they have reduced the phone cover at the office.

4. Some admin details below. Do they have a twitter?
    upload_2020-4-4_12-14-13.png

5. No idea mate. I'm not that arsed, you generally don't get any info on there apart from a load of smart arses so I'll just stay clear when the bans lifted tomorrow.

6. Kev will see you right...:D
    upload_2020-4-4_12-26-36.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. The original phone cover barely covered the complaint volume in the first place.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ryanair flights to Aragon at the end of the month are now cancelled so that won't be happening.

9. Jet2 cancelled all flights in April about 2 weeks ago

10. Just waiting on easyjet

11. Got same e-mail re my flights end April. :(

12. I wouldn't have gone anyway with the situation as it is but at least I'm hopefully getting some money back now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Mines a bit odd as they've cancelled all April flights, my flight out was April with the return in May. I've applied for a refund for both, lets see if they do both. Clearly I can't come back if I can't go out.

14. Family were coming out to Spain in June and easyJet have emailed saying that the flights cancelled

15. Jet2 have responded and given a full refund for the Aragon flights. Just annoying that it’ll take 7/10 days to complete the refund.

16. Mine was the same but it gave me the option to apply for a refund for the return flight as well.

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. Sorry, it was actually Jet2 not EasyJet that they were flying with

18. I've rescheduled to Almeria end Sept...Fingers crossed!

• Like Like x 2
  19. If anyone was booked on the 29th Oct Portimao trip with NL it has been moved, check your inboxes, moved by the circuit to accommodate a rescheduled race weekend.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information