1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Euro Trackdays Cancelled

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by deleteduser211220, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Double benefit for the gov with that method if your cynical of mind. It will reduce a significant potion of the long term burden on the NHS ie all the COPD, poor control diabetics etc so reducing long term NHS costs for a bit of short term pain (to the staff). I suspect the Gov are happy to “take” that short term NHS pain as it won’t affect them directly at the moment and it a long time to the next general election. A bit dystopian perhaps but wouldn’t put past Cummings to come up with something as fiendish as that.

2. 0E219618-B65F-43A0-BB6F-55E57F05DABF.jpeg
    My little girl’s horses safely in transit throughout Spain (from Jerez) without anyone batting an eyelid. No long faces here!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Spanish borders have now been closed

4. Portimao is now also cancelled.

and the TT

• WTF WTF x 1
  5. Got an email from FE saying that Almeria still going ahead at the start of April - no chance that’s going to happen

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. got an 8 page email from tracksence. bottom line; they are refunding or crediting cancelled events (customers choice.) They say that they are not going out of business as they can ride this out. But suggest other larger track day companies might not be around

• Like Like x 1
  7. no fucking chance

• Agree Agree x 2

8. What a strange thing to say by them....

9. They're saying it is so they don't cancel and have to refund or offer an alternative date.
    They're up to no good!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Buyer beware.
    If these companies keep money as credit, then go to the wall, it will be aggro getting your money back.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. I'm reckoning the one end of April me and @Nelson are on will get wrapped in as well.

12. I've had it up to here with FE already and I've not even done the f****ng track day with them yet

• Funny Funny x 3
  13. Just back from almeria with FE which was actually well run with no problems. ...

However a guy got a punctured lung, and while the insurance FE INSIST you have to have at almeria has sorted the hospital, it does not cover extended recovery time or the repatriation so check carefully what you buy.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I was there in Feb, and took out their insurance, depends which option you chose, there was track only or track and repatriation

15. Aye I saw this on Tday addicts.
    Tbh the experience I've had with them so far I won't be that arsed if it's canned so I can take my money to NL at a later date.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I cant remember being offered a choice, but will certainly be taking much keener interest when buying it again.

17. My mate broke his collar bone the same day, I got our gang insured with with Bennett's, as there was no f'ing way I was buying insurance in a foreign language!
    They were brilliant! Even provided an interpreter.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. I called them today and the bint I spoke to was being coy re cancellations/refunds/reschedules. Pucker up....:dizzy:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Would you have a link ? With the insistence of Almeria to cart you off to a private hospital and I'm now 66, track insurance is becoming a nightmare. Thanks, Andy

20. https://www.bennetts.co.uk/travel-insurance
    Add the TD option...:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information