1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Euro Trackdays Cancelled

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by deleteduser211220, Mar 13, 2020.

1. The choice was also in the information pack that was emailed out

2. was reading that on FB. He's livid.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. She's absolutely useless.
    You reckon we'll get cash back or credit? I don't want credit tbh

4. Cash back from FE. Not a fooking chance!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Ffs

6. To be fair;
    FE do not insist you have their insurance, or to be exact, the insurance sold at the circuit. Plus, you do have the option to buy with or without repatriation. Repat' is often included in travel insurance.

7. Almeria has been shit for insurance for as long as I can remember

it really is a shit situation that shouldn’t still be occurring

8. Except I bet none (except tracksense by sound of it) will refund anyway. There a ludicrous FB thread about how everyone should suck it up so NL don’t lose any money. ‘For the grater good’

• Agree Agree x 1

9. Seriously ? Haha tag me !

I need a laugh after just having to go to 5 different shops to buy bog roll

10. Pmsl you already commented

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Guys when an event is cancelled, you will genuinely be offered a credit. A refund is useably provided when you return the product. TBH a refund would've been great given the reduced working hours. However a credit was swiftly offered this morning, without any issues etc. I used it to re-book for Jerez 2021, I can use it for other TD's I have a deposit for, or I can split the credit across the other TD options with NL. So my advice is to sit down and think what you have booked/ deposits for with the various TD event organisers and work with them. The cancellation is down to a Worldwide issue/ Pandemic created by some probably unhealthy Dingbat from China.

I can't speak for how good or poor other TD event Companies are/ aren't. However As for NL, I can't fault it's efforts or commitments to provide anything other than a very good service/ any social media updates. The NL team and it's Partners have worked tirelessly over the last few days to resolve this issue amicably. I have used NL over the last severals years, so I have faith that they'll honour the credit they offered me and the others who are in the same situation.

Yes it's a shite situation right now. Be thankful that you're in the position to have these opportunities and toys to enjoy some mega fun with mates etc.

#71 samieb, Mar 16, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 3
  12. Good post.

I've booked with Focused and hoping they're as good as No Limits are.
    As much as a refund is what I'd prefer, I'd also like to continue Euro trips so if a credit means they're still there in 12 months as they can keep their cash flow going then for me that's ok.

13. If NL go pop in the summer, will they still honor your Jerez trip in 21 Samie?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Need to be positive FE and work together

15. Tell that to the receivers

16. Why FE have they gone bust already??

17. Dont think so

18. FE life is at risk when you’re within 1 metre of space of an individual with Covid-19

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information