1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

European Multistrada Meeting 2019

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Twin4me, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Probably closing the registration for this in the next few weeks. If you haven't been before it's worth thinking about. Great trip, well organised and a fun bunch of riders from all over Europe. PM if you want more info.

2. And on the same dates as I am in Yorkshire with mates.

Remind me next year please.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I've had an offer I could not refuse on an adventure camera.
    [​IMG]
    Meaning that my own Spanish/Portugal/Gibraltar trip then joining you guys in western pyrenees. Is off the cards unless I win the lottery,...which is tough if you rarely gamble!

4. Just a reminder, this is happening in 2 weeks and there are still a few hotel rooms left if anyone has an urge for a great trip.

5. Does anyone know if the 2020 venue and date has been announced?

6. Some of us are still on our way back home from this year's EMM :)

At our last meal together this year, it was agreed that next year's venue will be Portugal, not sure exactly where. As to date, we're hoping to have the date confirmed in October/November this year so we might stand a chance of booking sensible crossings to/from Spain. The EMM is typically held in June, and the dates are sometimes confirmed as late as January the same year.

For the discussions about dates and venues see the European Multistrada Meeting forum on Multistrada.net
    For background information on the EMM see the About the EMM page on Motoroutes.net

#7 steveb123, Jun 21, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
  7. Thanks for that, will watch out for the details.:upyeah:

8. Panasonic in a frock... ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information