1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Europe's Most Technical Track

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Air Duck, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Thanks very much for the detail! Southern Spain here I go! Great photo BTW - excellent body positioning :upyeah:

Haha I might join them mate, pick up a few tricks! :motorcycleduc:

Thanks but that doesn't really fit the spec, I'm looking for repeated practice on a variety of different tight slow/medium speed corners, say maximum 120s per lap as my memory is shot ;)

2. I've been a few times, they're brilliant to watch, no fear

3. Same, I've sat having a beer in the evening after the track day watching kids as young as 3 throwing mini moto's around that track.
    My 11yr old son, who races mini moto's, is itching for me to take him

• Like Like x 1
  4. Plus not widely accessible.

5. Portimao.
    Tight corners
    Fast sweeping corners
    Blind crests & corners
    Serious elevation changes (combined with any permutations of the above)
    A magnificent start/finish with a sweeping downhill blind 100mph+ corner, dip & crest at the start and a fantastic 100mph double apex at the end.
    Oh, and it was a touch bumpy in a few places but been re-tarmac'd.
    Just lovely.
    I'm going next month & next March!!!!

I'd also give a nod to Andalusia.
    A twisty track, tight-ish corners, demanding on technique with a couple of short straights and nowhere to rest. Not too technical in the rider sense as it's pretty flat but technical from a bike set up view point. Unless your suspension is spot on, the bike will fight you and you'll probably hate it. Plater told me that and he was spot on. I'd go back again.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information