1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ever Been Beaten By A Car?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Bluehawk, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Better get some 'brave' pills :laughing:

Sorry dad

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I suspect someone may have missed the idea of the thread :thinkingface::confused:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. What can be to dislike about this?

4. Quick one last night on the way home on the zed. Audi S1 which made a lot more noise than ones ive come across before so im guessing heavily modded/mapped....very large overweight indian driving with an even larger woman in the passenger seat....i think looking at the look in his eye (as he was accelerating hard and going through his flappy paddle gearbox) he thought he was the fastest on the road (and in turn thought i wouldnt be a problem)....i held 4th gear to match his speed enough for him to look to his right, to register i was there then i carried on opening the throttle....leaving the next roundabout i thought id made my point so weaved slowly through the traffic but, he insisted on having another shot at the title so i did the same thing again....3rd roundabout he didnt bother.....very satisfying that is...

• Like Like x 4

5. Yep, Audi owners definitely have the most problems understanding other vehicles being faster than them...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Also see #133 on here with Hodgson taking on the R8. Interesting to see the Pani matching and exceeding corner speed compared to the car... It’s the manic acceleration that beats the car’s anchors in the end.

8. No contest. The bike will piss that battle all day every day. Interestingly, I’d do the bike 0-60 (3.02) but the bike would muller me shortly after. I got 11.02 for standing 1/4 mile.

9. Well I am an old biker, and you don't get to be an old biker by luck, nor by playing around with muppets in Audis.

10. I must confess - having a go against another bike is way less stressfull....if a car driver makes a mistake and he's close to you its pretty scary seeing a couple of tons of metal surging towards you...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information