1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Ever Red Extended Warranty

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by AndyH2016, Jul 18, 2016.

1. Hi Guys,

I've just found out that Ducati have released their Ever Red Extended Warranty again on all new Ducati's but you must take it out at the time of buying your bike.

Apparently they will allow all customers who brought a Ducati in 2016 to take the extended warranty out BUT it must be purchased before the 1st August 2016 so hurry up and contact your dealer.

They now offer 1 or 2 years extension.

Andy

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Has anyone taken up the extended warranty on a bike purchased in 2016 as my dealer is telling me that they can only offer Ducati extended warranty at point of sale?

3. I spoke with my dealer and Ducati today about it here's the bulletin number SRV-SRB-16-006

4. Thanks Andy I will forward it to them

5. Great share & I'll do doing this next time I visit my outlet of redness.

6. My DVT was purchased in Oct 2015 and they were adamant that I would not get the warranty so feeling a bit peeved, they did offer me 3rd party warranty with Autoprotect but everything I read on the Internet has been very negative about the company so not sure my options, I got quite excited when I read about the ever red warranty not a happy bunny, anyone got any advice for feed back on 3rd party policies. My dealer suggested I buy another new bike to take advantage of the ever red offer!!! Cheers .. As if I,m made of money :)

7. Does anyone have the hyperlink to the news bulletin? I'm away in Corsica at the moment but be interested in the option when I get back, any prices on it?? Cheers

8. I was told £350 for 1 year or £650 for 2 years.

• Like Like x 1
  9. They clearly have a lot of confidence in the reliability of their product.

10. From memory it's very similar to what BMW charged me for my GS1200

11. Prices confirmed by the dealer, £349 for 1 year , £649 for 2 years , normal cover and T&C's apply. Think I will pull the trigger on 2 years.

12. The website states you have to activate the product at the time of purchase , the dealer doesn't know anything about it.

I'm waiting for a reply from Ducati Customer Service ( International ).

If anybody manages to cover a 2016 bike ( already purchased ) , please post details.

Cheers

13. here's the bulletin number SRV-SRB-16-006

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. I have today, my dealer did it over the phone, tell your dealer to read the bulletin number above

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. £849 for 2yrs on a 1299 :fearful:

16. Apparently there is 7 months grace on previously registered bikes - so if it was registered 1st Jan 2016 you have until 31st July to take out the warranty so on a countdown- then from 30th Sept onwards it goes at point of purchase -so that is when the back dating ends.

17. Can I suggest that everyone who has a bike that is before this 7 month grace who was told by the dealers that they would be able to get an extended warranty by their dealers as soon as they were launched contact Ducati UK to register a complaint.

Not with the bike or dealer - but the fact that Ducati has left many people high and dry at the end of their 2 year period with probably money owing on Finance and no warranty to cover it.

Hopefully if enough of us complain - they will take some action and offer the warranty to us too.

You can live in hope...

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Done but no reply as yet

19. +1

Do Not Sell My Personal Information