1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Evotech Parts

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Multirider75, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Been promised 2nd week of Jan as having it wrapped in venture shield , exhaust change .. cant wait ..
    Birthday 19th so would be nice

2. Is the dealer arranging the venture shield? What is the cost for that?

3. Yes they are , not sure of the cost as the PP may have different bits ? I’m going for the full wrap including forks etc . Tony James Designs LTD . Evesham . I fitted his kit myself but as the PP may be different he will use mine as a template so he will be fitting it , and he is excellent at it , watched him do Streetfigher V4 s

4. OK, I’ll ask my dealer if they know someone that can do it. Mine is being built in February, for delivery in March, so they should have some time to get it done.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Venture Shield on my V4S was £330, I did the forks and bellypan plus some other small bits myself.
    The kit was fitted by "Race by Design" in East Grinstead and they did an excellent job.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Any news on the tailtidy from evotech?

7. I got a reply from Evotech as well a couple of weeks ago stating they are working on a V4 tail tidy. It would be good to see them produce a pillion peg delete exhaust hanger and blanking plate as well…

has anyone heard anything about any plans for these as well?

8. They make a nice phone mount for the v4, want one for my monster but they don’t have one listed(guessing the hole distance is different). Might buy one and make an adapter plate.
    E707D35A-DD5F-4CF5-B6B3-13F80D9CB121.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Had a chat with Evotech today. They’re going to look into a pillion peg blanking kit, and pannier mount blanking kit. The pannier kit may take longer. They’re also developing a caliper mounted fender extender, which will protect the front of the engine, along with an actual fixed engine guard.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. That’s great to know Thank you for sharing. Will be good to see what they all look like when released for sale… I was at the NEC yesterday and hoped to see them there.

#30 MutleyV4S, Dec 9, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2021
  11. Just an FYI - I had the DP engine guard fitted from new and a Pyramid Front mudguard extender as well - I fitted that a little after delivery - the result is that the front of engine stays very clean (to my surprise!) and that is after 5K miles in all weathers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Have you looked at Iconic parts as I used the evo nave mount that bolted to the bar clamp and to be honest it was in the wrong place ( always looking down ) and found it a bit dangerous at times . Now use the screen mounted one (iconic and it’s great , correct line of sight etc ) as good as the Evo looks I found it badly positioned.

09FE659B-17A6-4290-8224-A50C183E7D5C.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Are you putting that on the PP?

14. Yes , it works , not like the suicide one lol

15. Could you stick a picture of it on here, as I’m about to order the Evotech one, but will get the Iconic if it’s better?

16. I will do it in a bit as just about to go to work but will sort before I go .

• Like Like x 1
  17. Few quick shots

D05DD726-4338-461B-BBDD-6D2B3A11CEA0.jpeg

3E949DC1-4C87-49F9-886C-946EDFF5AB76.jpeg

65853DB1-694A-4191-8E68-3D5B820A500C.jpeg

90C8DB5F-91B3-4918-AD51-5CCA3B31CC4D.jpeg

134E34BD-EE34-444A-B991-AECF57DD9AEB.jpeg

A7FFBCF3-A822-4D4F-82AD-C06903BB52E9.jpeg

18. That looks spot on, cheers. :upyeah:

19. No worries

20. I originally bought the Evotech Quadlock bar mount but agree with other comments about not looking down. I’ve since ordered and fitted the Iconic Parts raised Quadlock mount that foxes to the screen slider mechanism… is a fantastic piece of kit and was a simple case of removing four screws, fitting and re-using the same four screws.

iconic offer different attachment mounts, Quadlock, Nav and others…

I thoroughly recommend it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information