1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Evotech Parts

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Multirider75, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Quadlock mount with wireless charger…

And carbon/painted nostrils… like a bit of lippy! Unsure about the stickers though…

07EA07CB-C715-4A7B-83BE-E934EDB35E6E.jpeg B7644FC6-19A1-4F3A-ACF4-B2A2C6EF0D23.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Is that the genuine Ducati screen?

3. The bar mounted ones are like the rev counter on a TDR 250

4. Yes, is genuine Ducati screen and works well... it looks bigger in the picture than it actually is due to camera angle. I also have a tinted touring screen for longer trips away

5. I’ve ordered the carbon screen with my PP, but will check to see how that compares size wise with the screen that comes on the bike as standard. I’m hoping my Zumo XT will fit behind it with the Iconic mount.

6. Pretty sure the carbon screen is the same size as the standard PP screen.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yes it is, I think the air slit might be higher up on the carbon screen through than the PP

8. Vidoe here shows the carbon screen on the bike. Not sure where his camera is mounted but that looks like it obscures too much of the road for me....at 11.06. Not sure why its copied from the start.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I guess it depends on the riders height. I'm 6'"2 have the standard seat on its highest and the carbon screen doesn't obscure the view ahead at all as far as I've experienced. I have a Quadlock with an iPhone 12 Max mounted behind the screen as well so would imagine there should be no problem mounting a satnav unit as they are a similar size.

#49 MutleyV4S, Dec 12, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Looks good. I see Evo have their own version with a similar design but it’s not currently in stock? Did you consider theirs before opting for the Iconic?

11. Without knocking a product , some have said the Evo vibrates a lot .. the Iconic is steady and well made as it fits into the bike rather than bolted to , if you see what i mean .

• Like Like x 1
  12. Good to know thanks.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. For the Nuke post icon Tony C I have no idea why ?
    Only pointing out something which may help. , oh well

14. Error bud, to close to edge of screen when scrolling

15. No worries , just thought I was out of order .Thanks for the reply

16. Here's an idea of what the OEM carbon screen and Iconic Parts Quadlock/Nav screen mount looks like... Screen doesn't obscure view of the road ahead... even if it were a transparent screen you wouldn't actually be looking through it either. IMG_1383.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. R&G tail tidy ? Looks neater than the original

• Like Like x 1
  18. Just ordered it, ta!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information