1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Evotech Parts

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Multirider75, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Captain, if you don’t mind, is that the XT 5.5” Garmin ?

My V4S doesn’t arrive until March but I may well be busy in the Boxing Day sales.

2. Yes, was the first thing I did (after ACF50’ing it!) I’m still very much in two minds about the whole backend of it though… Back to the original point of this threat… come on Evotech!

3. Yes it is

4. I think this is too short on a Multi, maybe better on a PP with the wider rear wheel, R&G one looks better imo.

A265AAEB-1ECF-40E4-90AD-EE39BC0E8941.jpeg

5. This is the R&G... all it does is relocate the registration light from the side (OEM) to the top of the reg plate. I'll probably buy the Evotech tail tidy (even at the ridiculous cost of it) when it is available but glad I didn't have it on earlier this week!

IMG_1466.jpeg

#66 MutleyV4S, Jan 14, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Whist I agree that the DVT version looked a little 'cut off', and I decided to fit the 1200DVT to my 1260, as it's a lot shorter, I think this one has the look of blending in well.

Looking at the configurator and seeing where this mounts, it looks really good.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looks like the Evotech one fits just under the radar, if so, don’t you think that will be just too short

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Short yes. Too short? Maybe but I think it will suit the PP well.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information