1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exceptional 900SS For sale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Redand Grey, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't quite understand all the secrecy about the asking price when it's been advertised on carandclassic.co.uk since the weekend at £3800 :rolleyes:

2. Yep - Made the change just a few days ago - As you may have noticed advertised exactly the same initially as a price 3-4K As Ive always said that's my ballpark - Don't think there's secrecy about it - Didn't flag on here because I didn't get anyone that interested. If you are interested now you have asked where I live why don't you come and see it if you are a genuine buyer.

3. plus now spring is/might be here all the 900SSs are coming out of the woodwork and you'll be lucky to get anything over £2500 for it ;)

4. Ha now that's true - I have seen two appear on the market recently that's for sure - However Like everything in life you get what you pay for and you need to buy according to your budget -

5. It's very nice but a bit too close to SL money for me

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Sure go find same condition for close money - Don't think so :)

As I say you get what you pay for and work within your budget.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  7. Also lets not get into a meaningless debate about the merits of a same engine, cosmetically different but numbered limited edition versus a bog standard 900SS. Lets just leave it that its not for you. Thanks

8. hate to hijack this thread but you just threw down the gauntlet and remembering to keep this within the realms of friendly banter, I have such an animal - have studied your pictures and although it's a lovely bike it's no better than mine, has done 5K more miles and I would take £1300 less than you are asking. just sayin' : )

#28 Chris, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
  9. Great good luck Chris - I hope you make a sale

10. Good answer Redandgrey and I hope you eventually do too - at least you have made an effort with high quality pictures. You've timed it just right as hopefully this is the time when everyone's thoughts turn to biking/buying a bike.

11. Super clean.

12. Sold - 23rd April
    Website removed
    First person to actually come and look at the bike bought it

Not sure if moderator now removes thread ? If this is the case thank you in anticipation

#32 Redand Grey, Apr 25, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
  13. I just lock it, so its still there for future reference :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information