1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exclusive Pics: New V4 Panigale Successor!! In-moto Magazine

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Topolino, Jun 23, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want dovi fairing please, not Lorenzo ones.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. That does look like a tank cover connecting into the front of the bike by the frame. Maybe the real thing is underneath...

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I would be very surprised if the actual bike looks the the one if the spy pic. It is does, I'll walk down Oxford Street waving my schlang around whilst whistling Dixie.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Oh just for shits and giggles, I am begging Ducati to make it the same !!! :grinning::upyeah::cool:

5. I actually, in all seriousness, think it is the bike. Another forum which shall remain nameless in this hallowed site, has a Ducati insider posting and he confirms it is the bike.

I'll let everyone know the day of my Oxford street walk. It'll be early though as people will start tripping over it if I leave it too late.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Tripping over your schlanger ?? So modest fly boy !!! o_O

7. That thread from the other forum seems to have disappeared ???

8. Just been reading it, it's still there. If we are talking about the same forum. ;)

9. FFS, just name the forum, this is a bit 007 shit eh !!! ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Ducati1299.com

12. This is what I expect of Ducati. The Desmo on the right is mine. My 1299SL was delivered last month and I've yet to see it. If the spy pics are real, I'll be buying a 998R. IMG_0903.JPG

• Like Like x 6
    • Love You Love You x 2
  13. The 'like' is for the Yam at the back. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  14. OK, I am now prepared to believe that flyer47 is a Ducati fan. Reluctantly.

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Nothing wrong with that ! Personally, I'd love one.

16. I used to have TY175 (2 actually)

• Like Like x 1
  17. [​IMG]

Artists impression of the new bike ... front view.
    You don't want to know what it really is!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  18. Let me guess: "Tena Stradale" or "Ducati Always"? Either way, whilst the overall consensus is disappointment and over the pond 'ya inside man' is adamant this is the real deal, I'm leaning towards pre-prod bodywork but a near finalized mechanical layout. Still think the subframe and front frame spars look cack but until more "official" unofficial pics emerge, we've only this "can't polish a turd" imagery to go by.

• Like Like x 1
  19. lol, it was a joke?

20. canute died nearly 1000 years ago, its unlikely he will be reading your post.

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information