1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exclusive Pics: New V4 Panigale Successor!! In-moto Magazine

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Topolino, Jun 23, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. it would look good if the pani mk1 didnt exist!!

2. Engine looks good, plenty more to come from that lump I'm guessing :upyeah:

DSSA and a chassis design that tracks the MotoGP development major phases, that's what we want :motorcycleduc:

Dovi's bike with less power at the expense of 6,000 mile major service intervals would be perfect for a top-dog sports/track bike :upyeah:

3. Biposta & luggage.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. The video looks pretty immense. I'm fresh from coming back from Mugello so I can remember the braking points and the speeds well. He gets to 300kph a fair while sooner than I was on my 1199R, and this is only the S version. The race version will be an animal. Also I love the way he gets on the power briefly to bring the back around at the apex of the right hand corner at Casanova when it drops down the hill and again at the bottom going left.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Yeah but everytime he gets off, turns round and looks at the bike he will be thinking, f*ck me that's ugly

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. More detuned motor for you then, simple!

7. What do you reckon to the sound of that gearbox? I dunno but it sounds pretty seamless to me... :cool:

8. faaarrrrrrrkkkkk....
    can I have your cast offs please.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm holding back judgement as the last time I gave opinion on the FE leaked pictures they looked no where near as good as the actual bike. The Panigale looks odd from some angles but beautiful from most.

10. Whereas the V4 looks ugly from any angle (save for possibly the rear) and overweight from most. The swan has turned into an ugly duckling. Not so much poise as paunch.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. bit like most audi's then.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I want one, it will be brilliant, I don't give a rat's about its looks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. reminds me of the stoking the fire line. I think like the panny, gen 1 will miss a trick and the second year facelift will be the one to go for.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Do you own a strada 1000 too?

• Funny Funny x 3
  15. Err no but I do own way too many Terblanche Ducatis come to think of it :cold_sweat:

16. Have I missed a video?

17. Davies testing it at Portimao today.

• Like Like x 1
  18. But you ride a 999, so we know that :punch:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Stoner has been riding it today too.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. look here Ducati, just give me the fucking bike, yeah?

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information