1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exclusive Pics: New V4 Panigale Successor!! In-moto Magazine

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Topolino, Jun 23, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Be interested to see the price point for each variant and service cost and intervals. I'm also intrigued to see I'd Ducati will produce a smaller capacity model (like the 748 through to 959) and that price point.

2. The latest pictures I posted, seem to suggest a beam frame with the side fairings wrapping over the top of the new frame then back to the tank. Could all be (and probably is) smoke and mirrors as has been said about the overall design

3. It will cost a gazillion pounds and still get beat by zx10rr .. but if it is sexy as a 916 back in the day I'm in

4. That's me riding it out of the factory in my draggin jeans :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Would be good to see some exciting engineering on the new Stoner V4. Seamless gearbox or a small turbo/super charger snuggled betwixt the cylinders!

6. Agree!

7. Kar Lee's thinking on how the V4 might look.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. So he's basically taken a picture of a Panigale 1299 and added "V4 Superbike" to the fairings?

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. Come on.....And put some angles on it !! ;) I like it though, but then again, I like the Pan so.....

10. Wonder if Ducati read all the online hype about their upcoming new bike, and the basic feedback that keeps coming up in Bolonga meetings, is that the test rider is too fat.

"The new bike ees perfecto, but the people on the internet all say Giaovanni eats too much of mamma's bolognese".

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Wouldn't be mad if it looked like that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Will the engine be a "Smart" one like cars only using half the cylinders until required so say below 6000 rpm its running on 2 cylinders like a V twin then above that all hell brakes lose and then it's on all 4 banks , that could lead to some very interesting engine mangament possibilities

13. Works purely by switching cylinders on and off. 1 cylinder gives you 50mph, 2 100mph etc.

Controlled by 4 levers.

14. ........ so you can ride your snarling Panigale as a 650 twin , hampered by two "passenger" cylinders ?
    I wouldn't call that very "smart" myself.

15. Can't see the exhaust system being anything like that with Euro 4 compliancy

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. It could end up like this :eek:

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. The value of my 1299 just goes up and up...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Well I decided to go for it. Deposit paid!

It's for the track, so I'm only really after it for the raw engine figures. If there's crap to sort out like ugly exhausts etc, I'll figure that out over time.

Here's hoping that when the curtain goes back at EICMA the baby's not ugly. I'm expecting to pick it up March 2018.

19. Do you know how much it will
    Be?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information