1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

749 Exhaust Can Gaskets?

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by xander296, Jun 19, 2018.

1. With after market cans do the link pipes usually have gaskets were they join the silencer? Or is it just a metal pipe into the silencer? If it has gaskets where can you get them

Cheers

2. I think it depends, my termis use the gaskets, my race fit doesn't use any so I use some paste.

You can get the gaskets at your local dealer, I use alfs in Worthing. Can't remember a part number but they can find em pretty easily on the parts database diagrams.

3. Thanks pipes do seem loose but not looked properly yet it's a Leo Vince half system

4. Might be worth checking the springs and replacing the blue rubber damper too, behind your right rear set.

:upyeah:

5. Is the blue damper the rubber thing near the rear or the fairing behind the peg? I have ordred new springs to go on, thanks for that the others did look a bit rough, found a parts list online and ordered the gaskets from the nearest dealer so a good

6. Took some pics as I Thought it would be easier.

Sorry I didn't reply sooner

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information