1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Exhaust Winter Project.

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by BigAlan, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Oh, I wasn’t expecting that.

Literally remove the cat but retain the box. Simples.

Thought you were going to remove the box and retain the internal pipes and join them.

That’s much easier.

Looking forward to the video.

2. Hopefully I will be able to load the video, it sound similar to the original and on an iPhone does not do it justice, it is louder but nowhere near obscene, I have yet to ride the bike with it just sat outside my garage.

Apologies, it’s to large to upload, need to work out what to do.

3. I just change my original exhaust and replaced it with SBK brand exhaust. Now my engine light is on. I didn't fix back the exhaust valve/flap. I think that's why engine light is on. Any idea how to solve this?

#43 Barry Huang, Dec 3, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  4. Upload it to youtube and post the link here :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Convert the sound file to mp3.

6. It’s on my iPhone, no idea how to convert anything.

7. Go to apps & download a mp3 converter. You would then convert your wav file or whatever format it recorded in. It will compress your file 10 fold. So a 30mb file would become a 3mb file. Hope this helps.

8. Premium pass required for files over 5MB this is 132.

Have asked my clever son in law if he can stick it on you tube and send me the link, he is currently in SAN Diego so I await a response.

9. Ah. The best you would do is 13.2mb so no good. I have been looking myself at how to you tube as I did a Go Pro video this summer off me giving bike some hammer with full term I & it was nice. Hope you get it sorted.

10. Just looked in app store on phone it's called YouTube uploaded.

11. Tried all those, all want cash.

It’s on FB on a Ducati Multistrada 950 1200 1260 owners group which is closed so you have to join and under some guy called Michael Fredericks posting regarding a slip on can.

Otherwise my son in law will sort it for me tomorrow.

12. Eh video unavailable.

13. Not everyone has fookbook

14. You have to be in the facebook group to watch it. When you click it it'll take you to facebook

15. I and many others do not do facebook. What the hell man. What,s wrong with youtube.

• Like Like x 1
  16. :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information