1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Exhaust Winter Project.

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by BigAlan, Nov 2, 2018.

1. All welded up, now to refit

20190520_104413.jpg

2. Painted and back on the bike, The sound is just about right on tick over and pootleing down through the village and when you open her up its glorious. Going to give it a proper ride tomorrow.

20190520_150343.jpg

3. Excellent news, when you get above 5k revs I reckon it sounds awesome and does not annoy the locals.

4. You could of ground down the weld, as you look like some drug-smuggler now.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Good job that, might send you mine! :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bloody hell don't think I could do all that beating the crap out of an exhaust just yet.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thats a matter of opinion :(

8. Correct, i’m Detached and my neighbours love my bike, always chatting g to me when I clean it for example.

9. I looked at this a while ago, I think the Arrow decat pipe and can was about the best value, I can't remember if it needed a chip or not.
    I decided against it because on big trips a really noisy exhaust can get on your nerves.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. An update.

I have the danmoto decat fitted to a Leo Vince carbon can, although it’s loud it’s not annoyingly loud. So with a mate this evening I took the exhaust I removed the cat from and opened it up again and cut out everything inside, we have a plasma cutter and he is an excellent welder. So, when I get an hour I will swop the decat for this yet again modified exhaust with the Leo Vince and see how it sounds.

I like to fiddle now and again.

11. Did you end up doing this BigAlan?

12. I did, to be honest I can’t hear any difference with everything missing inside, so I have put the decat back on and am happy, I shall save the original cat for when I sell the bike. I also have a brand new cat still in the box as well.

13. Nice I love the new sound

Do Not Sell My Personal Information