1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F***k*** Cyclists

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by J biker, Jul 4, 2017.

1. A bit tongue in cheek after seeing the horse post BUT some observations;

1. Wobbler up Northallerton main street. A sod to pass, was struggling with one hand on his Costa, bless.

2. Wobbler in Ripon, me waiting for a safe pass then the tw@t uses all of the road like some demented slalom run. Gave him some friendly advice on way past:punch:

3. today near Stokesley, red lights do not apply if wearing lycra.

4. Give them 'safe' passing distance just to watch them scrape the paint down the side of car at the next junction in their hurry to commit suicide with an under take.

5. Group of twenty or so wannabe Tour de Twat types in Lycra that simply refuse to let me past for around two miles of country road. More important for them to use full road at any cost.

OK. Got it off my chest. Just as many idiots out there using other modes of transport!:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Funny Funny x 1

2. I had one in Stamford on sunday went through red light ( crossing my path< I was in the car) then he had the cheek to rant at me, this is the best bit, because it was cyclists right of way on Sundays and he filmed the discussion on his phone but i doubt he has the bottle to post it as all it will show is me laughing at him

3. I feel better now too.

4. They're vulnerable. I give em time and space. I don't mind a peloton blocking my way initially. I can usually find a safe way past. More cyclists to me = less cars. They're not doing anything I am not. That is enjoying my hobby.

Its all you wankers in your cars that piss me off. Fuck off out my way. Come on, I could get a bus through there ffs. Whats the point of stopping at the roundabout when clearly theres no fucker coming. You can see for miles you cu......

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  5. Had one a few weeks ago on the way to work,
    I went around him only for him at the next roundabout to say i was to close, so i pointed to the cycle path which runs the full length of the road :punch:

• Like Like x 3
  6. Cyclists are overly entitled, dangerous fools... on the whole. I'm sure that there are some nice ones but the overly pious packs of them that ride around here (Lincolnshire) are bad enough, when you get up on the NY Moors or the Peak District it gets ridiculous. Every road is clogged with them, every cafe and coffee shop echoes to the sound of their sanctimonious braying about their sodding obsession... cake-guzzling middle class / aged tossers.

I don't see why they have to take it so seriously, they're hobbyists and they're just out for a bike ride... it's not a crusade, and rather than spend £5k on a carbon-framed bike that you have to tell everyone the price of whether they care or not, why not just lay off the cake a bit?

The absolute worst though are the "time trial" goons and their pet "marshals". What gives them the right to divert traffic, cause obstructions and in many cases ride dangerously along dual carriageways in their aero gear?

If they rode with consideration, fair enough. I don't give a damn for their vulnerability as they ride without any care for their own safety or the safety of others. By all means ride your bicycle, but observe the rules of the road, be considerate as you expect others to consider you and don't dress like some sort of baby / fetishist. If we rode like they ride we'd be branded antisocial.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. They need number plates. That'd calm them down a bit.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I'm with @bootsam on this one...as usual.
    Chill...what's the rush?

• Like Like x 1
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Dicks are dicks no matter the form of chosen transport. I use Bikes and motorbikes, I drive a car and use my feet on the pavement. I've seen shit pedestrians to complete knob jockey bikers, treat everyone with the kind of respect you expect them to treat you with and you can't go far wrong.

Now f**king horses on the other hand......

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. They should be legally obliged to pay road tax, & insurance and be madam to take compulsory training
    It pisses me of when they ride through red lights and generally ignore the rules of the road
    Generally there likra wearing inconsiderate twats

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Thread moved

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Saw 2 of them tonight happily peddling side by side over Rainow Nr Macc, not a care in the world whilst sipping Lucozade threw a straw, Unbeknown to the 13 cars/vans and a waggon burning their clutches out behind them,

13. If they like cake so much think i will get some and throw it at them when, stop at the red light then hop onto the pavement then rejoin the road again, food fight.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Ok i'm going to say it .......

..... there are plenty of f*****g pr1cks on motorbikes too ...... : unamused:

• Agree Agree x 6
  15. Right anyone see Coffey on the road throw a cake at him,

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1

16. This is true, but would you rather look like a power ranger or a gay 70s ballet dancer in lycra? (can I say that? I just have)
    Its just the sanctimonious attitude 'they' have that does for me. Verbal abuse if they think motorists have done wrong followed by breaking every rule of the road.

Has anyone mention horses and their riders yet?

17. Make it a custard slice if you can! :yum

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Typical bloody greedy cyclists

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. I think no matter what form of transport folk choose, there will always be hate for the other .... whether it car, bike, bicyle, horse etc etc .... there are idiots from all forms as there are sensible ones. For the record I spent 6 years of my life seriously racing bikes and have pretty much seen everything from the terrible to the f*****g terrible. Although the majority of people were great, there are always 1 or 2.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. When did riding cycles single file stop being the rule now the normal practice is to ride in a pack occupying all the road

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information