1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F***k*** Cyclists

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by J biker, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Are all the cyclists home safely brw? :eyes:

2. i hope so. heading home soon.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. I used to do the Bol'dOr - at the Paul Ricard circuit. Up that very nice windy road carrying a couple of cases of Stella. Used to stop at Orange overnight on the way back of just run straight through to Dover. Did Spa and Le Man's during the same seasons too. Love the 24 hours experience. I did late '80's to late '90's.

4. 21 pages on a cycling thread and no sign of this?? :(

[​IMG]

Aah, that's better.

(I'd be happy to see it in any thread TBH).

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Annual meeting of the Motorcyclists Against Cyclists - Hate Owners (Macho) club.

[​IMG]

....just off to polish their helmets...

• Like Like x 3
  6. You are right. There should be a Motorcyclists Against Cyclists club. Good idea.

Not sure your follow through is that great but your initial thinking ... pretty good.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. So I need to hate myself?

I need to book myself on, another, self loathing course at work. It's tough these days being a white, middle aged, bloke. The amount of things I am guilty of - that I don't remember doing - grows larger every day... as an example; I don't even remember going to school with Elgin, let alone stealing his marbles!!!

At least if I hate the cyclist in me I can justify a bit of self abuse!

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. As a white, middle-aged bloke, you should be entirely familiar with self-loathing. Or have you no conscience?

You must be a racist, misogynist, white-privileged bigot. Get help.
    I believe Sadiq Khan is arranging free courses in this. After a few lessons, you will be castrating yourself, riding a bicycle guilt-free and displaying your hatred for other road-users for all to see.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. I am watching the Wimmins tour on ITV4 :eek: :innocent:

10. Careful, they might have beards.

11. Crotch beards? I thought they shaved to prevent chaffing :thinkingface:

12. they always shave pre opp.

13. Legs arms crotch pits tash. Must be from Yorkshire!

14. Not hunted in Yorkshire for yonks :innocent:

15. Exotic tastes...

16. Ok, this thread needs a shot in the arm- Cycling's ace! Fuck you all!! :p

That should do it. Off to the galley for some breakfast....

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Came down a pass in the alps like 3 loons on a track day to find gendarmes everywhere. Theyd blocked the road. We shat ourselves as weve been done for speeding before and it was an expensive and a pain in the arse to ship bikes back to uk. They mustve heard us, esp me on Ti Akra pani. Phew, twas only the criteria de dauphine race about to go by. So we parked up, sat on a roundabout and watched em go by. Nutters, they really fucking move these pro's. When they went by gendarmes all went one way, we went the other.

Im pro cyclists, but you wont catch me on a pushbike when I can have access to a superbike.

Plus three birds on pushbikes pulled up at a cafe we were enjoying a nice salad, jeez the asses on these 3. I wished I was 30yrs younger. 1 lucky fella riding with them. Brits btw too. Nice butts ladies. Good job Ive a dark visor.

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information