1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F***k*** Cyclists

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by J biker, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Men in Lycra = Sex Pest.
    In my Great Grandads day I’m sure they’d been locked up in an asylum for wearing that in public.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Because its easier to pass say 8 cyclists 2 a breast than 8 in a long line, or it should be if you are giving them the room you should be .... having said that I have seen them 2 a breast on minor roads :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. self-righteous Lycra clad bell ends

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ok i'm out ... : unamused:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I doubt it has anything to do with being a cyclist as such. If your inconsiderate on a pushy then chances are your the same on a bike or car. Everyone is in a rush, if they can't overtake instantly they tailgate or take stupid risks. If I get tailgated I slow down.

On a pushy i avoid major roads as it's no fun dodging oncoming cars overtaking other oncoming cars and forcing you into the hedge and as i MTB i only ride the road to get to a trail. Like anything in life it needs a bit of consideration on all sides and then it all rubs along just fine.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ill happily stir the hornets nest of self entitled pompous nerks that think they own the road. You dont. I do. So fuck off and leave the cyclist nobs alone. Just sayin like. Moany old sods.

Eww, theyre in lycra. Says we looking like fucking power rangers. Get over yourselves you daft bunch of moany old bastards. :) ave a word wiv yourselves ffs.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  7. These fcukers are far worse than a cyclist twat or lump of cheval blocking my path !! Roundabout fcukers boil my piss!! :mad::punch:

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. I'm getting the impression you take part in donning Lycra and rubbing cream on your testicles then? But you've got a proper bike??

9. @bootsam - Nerks. You been watching episodes of Porridge ?

As a cyclist i object to my taxes putting unhealthy car and bike riders/drivers back together after the fat buggers have got Diabetes, had a stroke or choked on the cloud of smoke trapped in their car from 30 fags an hour. Bloody inconsiderate to drive around getting fat and expect me to pay for it.

Get a life

Ps (As i'm self employed with a good accountant i lied about paying taxes)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  10. I raced for years and never did this, i'm sure its any excuse for a power w4nk whilst getting ready :p

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. For those of us who drive in central London you'll all know what I mean, they take the piss and it's not just a minority either it's most of them. Straight through red lights not a single fuck given. all over the place.

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. Yeah, like none of us take the piss and break the law do we?

Lifes much easier if you just shrug yer shoulders and chill.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. Not when you're regularly having to jump on the anchors because they've jumped the lights and you nearly wipe them out. Then they give you that cunty look, despite the fact they're the cunt.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just don't stomp on the brakes... :grinning:

#34 Wayne58, Jul 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. An' don't get me started on a horse wobbling abaht on a bleeding bike...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Well, anticipate the unexpected. Thats what being a motorcyclist is. Its all of us jostling for our own space. Cyclists aren't the enemy. Thats what the motorists want you to believe. Divide and conquer. Anyways, Ive seen how some of you commute too. Ye, you. Ive seen it. Coz Ive done it too. Oh yes you have. Don't give me that pal. Ye?, same to you.

Oh and you lot with white vans. Fuck you. I'm still fucking fantastic.

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Oh FFS I have a bl00dy white van too o_O

• Funny Funny x 4
  18. Had a cyclist the other day ranting at me for being in a cycle lane at the traffic lights in Battersea.
    Ok so I'm in the wrong, but he doesn't know me to personally insult me, so thought it was rude not to lock the front brake and burn the rear to the point he was choking his guts up with the smoke, probably cost me £70 worth of rear tyre but felt good.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Horse blood no doubt. You beast.

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. I have not got a horse mind! Phew .... I am vegetarian though so if we can refrain from veggi bashing that would be great, i'm starting to feel bullied :joy::p

Do Not Sell My Personal Information