1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F***k*** Cyclists

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by J biker, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Perv ;)

2. It only feels pervy when Im naked.

3. That's when it feels normal to me :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Beautiful.

5. I'm the worst of all worlds, coummute to work on my bicycle (to ride and repair motorcycles all day..), drive a car occasionally and tow a caravan.

I see bad cyclists, motorcyclists, car drivers and caravan towers, along with appalling driving from busses and taxis.

It's not the vehicle it's the person controlling it that makes the difference..

I've been in the ditch to avoid a nasty accident while car driving because an over enthusiastic motorcyclist had bitten off more than he could chew..

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  7. I blame it all on giving women the vote

Regards Steve

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Hate speech reported.

9. are we allowed to even say"women" any more, what about ze, zey and all them other pronouns?

When I used to cycle a lot, it was back in the day of glass bottles so despite having an excellent cycle track network here, it was always covered in glass from oiks so because of that I started to use the road for the bicycle.

Since the invention of the mobile, I started using the cycleways again. I genuinely try to avoid riding on the road on a cycle

#89 noobie, Feb 22, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
  10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Don't mind the odd bike ride. The last one I did raised £5k for the Royal British Legion, although I would admit there are some right twats out there :)

#90 Red Steve/Yellow Dave, Feb 22, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. @Red Steve a lot of us London crowd (Ducatri riders) end up in Surrey and around Box hill on our motorcycles.
    There is a load of semi-pro and advanced amateur bicycle riders that like to follow that famous race circuit.
    AND that crowd really do ride like a bunch of T******Rs.... like it is their right to block the road riding 3 or 4 abreast and in huge bunches.
    It's bad enough we have the roads blocked every year for this event, without them blocking most weekends.

Having recently raised over £6000 for Kidney charity on Mopeds (doing 20mph Lands End to London) the support we got for from other road using was huge.
    ... loads of people signalling , hands out the window, that they would give either £1 or £2 some even swaying a rolled £fiver£ sign in our direction.

So what am I saying..... hold up other road users and you'll get abuse, whatever the reason.

#91 AirCon, Feb 22, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  12. Absolutely agree. I don't tend to cycle on the road much here at home (prefer to take my bike abroad on holiday where the roads are quieter). As a bike rider, a cyclist, a car driver, (oh and I tow a caravan too) plus I walk quite a bit too you do see t**ts of all guises. Just like life in general I guess.

13. You left off horse rider :mad:

:)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. That should defo go on that swearing thread... . :D

16. Haha. I had the exact same thought... but I won’t be that c*^# this time :)

• Like Like x 2
  17. I'm setting up a help group for bike riders who ignore red lights. Please feel free to join Cyclists Unable to Notice Traffic Signals

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  18. are we allowed to throw a handful of tacks out of the window when we go by?:p

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. If you don't get bored waiting?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information