1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F***k*** Cyclists

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by J biker, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Individual cyclists are not a big issue, it's groups of selfish cyclists that are my bug bear I have to put in conscious effort not to flatten the twats, selfish, inconsiderate, naive (maybe) ....I have cycled a lot and always I think how am I affecting faster traffic...even taking to footpaths where empty and safe to help faster traffic get past me, now I'm off road only but even still I'm always looking out for faster riders...my point is consider others you selfish space cadet fuckwits.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. 81339744-B228-4B49-BB3E-401EB7D7010B.jpeg

I’ve seen this guy riding around the Wimbledon area (South east London) several times, LOL

3. Doesn't look much different to any other cyclist, to be frank.

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. Aircon, it would have been nice to see your face, but a stunning picture non the less. :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. twat

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Have they moved Wimbledon?
    ......I need to know as I've got to do some maintenance works there shortly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. South West.... Croydon is Souff London!

8. Is this one of those pearly queens you southerners bang on about?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. No it’s the new V4 bells and whistles version :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Me too.....
    Seale

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. They should have called themselves "straight out of Compton",
    lovely village grows a lot of White Grapes due to the South facing Chalk hills of the North Downs. Just off the A3 and between the A3 and A31
    [​IMG]

14. We only had one those marvelous gentlemen in our whole school.....Digna... lovely guy.

15. you can take the biy otta Guilford ...

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Ever so nearly, new bypass came 150 yards closer than the old hogs back.
    I'm always around, although I do need to point out I'm Heathrow based now.
    My bro lives in Bramley (snowdenham Lane), so we are always around the area.
    Next Friday in fact, Haslemere for a winter heat pump breakdown.

17. Bellfields?
    Guildfords version of The Reservation

18. It’s near new cross now fella :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Got some jobs there.... people working at the Research park. Some guys bedroom, full of computers does something dark for the government.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information