1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facebook Sh*t

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by PerryL, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Tor browser gives access to the dark web amongst other things. It means the user is virtually untraceable. Combine this with using a secure OS such as Linux and no one will ever know where you are.

2. Apologies.

This is a link to Tor ( "The Onion Ring") Browser which explains what it is and how it works . I use it when applicable, it is slower than more open browsers but but offers the benefits described. It is free to download and use.

https://www.torproject.org/about/overview.html.en

@Loz Just another example of how incredibly naive I am :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. The latest hybrid examples coming out of China are scary. The government although merrily collecting taxes & funding research. Has incorporated a social credit system into people online life. And this virtual world effects peoples ability to travel abroad, use quality transport & the like. This is where authoritarian regimes like usa_naziland will capitulate & follow suit.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/heres-why-chinas-new-social-scoring-system-matters-to-americans

As already stated the AI algorithms are & will pigeon hole people through the words they use & activities you pursue.. and manipulate your ability to survive either in the digital realm or by way of making you're (potential) future days more harsh. If you do not go along with or abide by the rules set out by a specific government agenda or party affiliation.

..using certain web-software will become mandatory..

4. You over-achiever, you : o D

• Like Like x 1
  5. You can open a FB account and never post anything, just read.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. And they have been doing this for quite a while, and are starting to profile jobs based on the algorithm output.

Its coming....actually its here :/

Do Not Sell My Personal Information