1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fairing Painting

Discussion in 'D16 Desmosedici RR' started by TomGsy, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Another shout for Rage.Had a couple of bits done myself and and a couple for a mate.Top quality.

2. Fair enough but very much not like Mick ..... unless he was told to rush it for display .... I guess everyone can have a bad day .... even my Martini track panels were done to a high standard .....

3. especially at turn 2 valencia...:upyeah::motorcycleduc::sweat:

4. That’s unnecessary ......

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. My head did hurt and I may have been a tad grumpy and short with Ricketts at dinner .... I blame the mild concussion.

6. Mick at Rage designs does a lot for Ducati and Riders https://www.rage-designs.co.uk/

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. I blame his choice of wine..

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Yes, agree - it stopped me considering the bike - although I also didn't really like the scheme... I know they have a good reputation with Ducati, just put me off when I saw this one...

9. Mate, that is effin gawjus!!

Just spotted this thread. Mine's (V4S) off to the paint shop next month, can't wait. It'll be lovely to put in the kitchen under the down lights but I'll be double shit scared of lobbing it :eek: Might be breaking out the track prepped 1098R...

Hope you're well? :):upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Rage did the “Anniversario” paint job on my Panigale.

11. Any pictures??

12. Loads but here’s one......

0BC0654E-5FCF-4A07-8CDE-F2106855A95E.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  13. As requested, a couple of shots of my handpainted lid :heart: 20190124_180739.jpg 20190124_180812.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. Nice lid ....

15. Thanks! I'm well thanks bud! Just dying with this non biking weather! How you keeping over there?
    Yes ive seen your fully carbon'd V4S...looks sexy as heck! Would love to have yours in my kitchen too haha! Looking forward to seeing the finished job!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. oops. Just seen this.

here they are. Now hanging above the reception at Snells, Ducati Alton. Everything is hand painted. No stickers. That includes the silver stripe.

I was very happy with them. I ordered the plastics from catalyst composites in the USA as Road and race kit. So two belly pans and nose cones. There are bar codes on the upper part of the fairing which scan as 749er

36D1284F-CFE9-4DA9-8DFB-C94133104B06.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information