1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fairing Side Panel Brackets

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Cmotandy, Jun 6, 2019.

1. I have bought a pair of short side panels to replace the full fairing set up on my 900ie. I am now trying to source a set of the brackets that attach to the bottom of the panels but I can’t find anything on line and my Haynes book of lies is less than useless to even show me what it looks like.
    Has anyone got a link to where I can get some, or show me how they fit on the bike. Even a picture of what they look like would be a help.
    Cheers

2. You are better off making something but alledgedly theres enough rigidity without that you dont need it. I am also putting half fairing on my current SS build and came across this problem. I got the short dog leg brackets and thats all you need. But if you want to see what it looks like, youll probably find it on Stein Dinse in a micro fiche.

3. There is a single panel which connects the two sides, but if you have the high level oil cooler, the panel won't fit.
    I had the half fairings fitted on mine at times....they didn't actually need the connector panel, which was just as well because I did have the high level cooler.

The pic below shows the panel.....not on my bike.

DSC05959.jpg

#3 Arquebus, Jun 6, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
Do Not Sell My Personal Information