1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fancy A Dyno Day?

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by bradders, Feb 1, 2021.

1. I'd be up for it.... If I'm around of course. Interested in the sussy set up too. If I'm not mistaken V4's are a bit of a ball ache to set up though?? But yeah, I'd be curious to see what it makes. Feels effin mental.

2. I have a Dyno and am based just outside Lincoln.I also Service Suspension and offer ride in ride out suspension set up.

• Like Like x 4
  3. How convenient, I’m in Lincoln and need my suspension setting up.

4. Based at Saxilby.Give me a call 01522704740 for a chat.I am on Facebook-RD Motorcycles Ltd. www.rdmotorcycles.co.uk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi Christopher, sounds promising! Can we touch base once we know how things are panning out and look to book a day? There are a few on Ducati Community that are interested to so may be able to get quite a few up for it. Maybe link to an open day for you or something?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Ye,sure.I was hoping to do some bike nights last year,hopefully it might come off this year.Only mapping I can do at the moment is with Powercommanders.Hoping to get involved with woolich this year at some point.Doing quite a lot of carb work as well.Had my V4R on it last year and showed 197bhp at back wheel,so the Dyno is showing bang on readings as well.

7. Hey Bradders

Dave Wood at DWR did a dyno day for the UKMOC, sure he’d be up for it at his new site (Bucks)

he mapped my 1000DS, scary being stood next to a bike showing 140mph on the clock...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Yeah I know. Listening to your bike screaming it’s tits off and watching the chain banging up and down always makes me wince.

I did think DWR if southern. Be good to support a forum member like Chris too :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. If I come on the 675 Paul will you laugh as it spews it’s guts?? :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. i wouldnt risk it mate :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. 100%. Obvs I’d give you a hug while I did it ;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. I’d be up for it....anyone know where I can go buy some warranty for a 2013 MTS?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I might just come and watch then. ;)

14. Let me know if you’re taking the trumpet and I’ll bring the van

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Hang on a mo. You have a VW van don’t you? So we would have to get @cookster to give that a tow behind his 20 year old Toyota when it inevitably breaks down on the way home (with my bike in the back).
    Just saying.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. ah the old toyota, old reliable i always carry a tow rope to help VW drivers. :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Mine is doing some weird stuff at the moment

It's a delicate subject haha

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Tbf they both look good broken down tho :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. I would but I know my V4’s already producing a zillion horsepower:joy:

Joking aside I’d be up4 joining in as long as it’s not too far away?

JB John Barns is a good shout .... Top bloke and have known him for years...

• Like Like x 1
  20. Is the Dyno OK for vans too?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information