1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fancy A Holiday Home And Olive Farm In Andalucia, Southern Spain?

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by El Toro, Mar 17, 2020.

1. It's been my Carole's thoughts to offer b&b for touring motorcyclists and be able to provide basic garage facilities for minor repairs and servicing. Your brother's place sounds the perfect solution ..... if we had the money at this particular point in time. Andy

2. If it is like Italy under Agriturismo you get special tax rates if you farm the Olives

3. Do the olives get a good price?

Someone I know in Spain has orange trees and has to chuck the crop, due to over farming on the area and the price isnt worth the aggro.

4. Ffs isn't this sold yet?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. The price of olives to make olive oil fluctuates in the same way that normal oil prices do.

6. The ski industry has a very well developed "hosting" business model where clients are collected from the airport, ferried about, catered for and equipment provided. I am guessing, considering the property location, if you figured out the total number of trackdays at Almeria, Cartagena, Andalucia etc... your market would be those who wanted a little more than the basic hotel, airport transfer, circuit transport and maybe bike maintenance, you might have a business case.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Looks to be off sale now?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information