1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Farmer Clarkson

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by DucatiScud, May 30, 2021.

1. Are you Commander in Chief of a massive caravan club or something :laughing: Come on, you've got a caravan haven't you? :D

• Funny Funny x 5
  2. I thought it was only vegan lesbians that didn't like Clarkson.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I'm born farmer and was dreading this program but my daughter made me watch it.
    Yes sure he goes a bit TV with some things and makes it a little more silly but that's tv land but you can see he was serious and understood the real problems farmers have to put up with . Not once did he take the piss out of farmers.

• Like Like x 4
  4. I too am a farmer and am looking forward to the next episode. Jeremy appears to have more empathy with animals than he does with humans; an interesting side to the man which you don't see in his other work.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I Bet P.C. Walker could understand him ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Probably one of the best things I've seen on TV. The characters are amazing and the programme hits the right balance between educational, seriousness and amusing.
    Well looking forward to series 2

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1

7. I prefer animals to humans generally also :joy::joy:

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Sick!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Have to say as a farmer I was cringing at the thought of this when I first heard about it, but Jeremy Clarksons done more to inform and raise the profile of agriculture in one series than Country File has in the past 30 years! I thought it was a brilliant watch and very true to life. Hope it educates the general public that theres more to agriculture than just picking up the subsidy payment.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information