1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel Like I’ve Only One Finger Nail Left To Hang On With..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Come on, talk to your kids this is all sortable

2. Well noodle doodles I know they would be devastated not to have you here with us

Have you any holidays owing?

• Like Like x 1
  3. There are no holidays from clinical depression.... you don’t take it where you wish to go, it takes you where it wants too...

4. You are not alone, help is available it's taken very seriously I promise

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I know that .....
    I was thinking to get you away for the day or week just to give you a break from the neighbour

• Like Like x 1
  6. That’s my world.

Ring the council.
    First of all email your local councillor and tell them that the council has been ignoring your requests for help (or whatever the particular circumstances)
    Tell him that you want to speak to your anti social behaviour officer or their community safety team.

There are things that they can do - such as acceptable behaviour contracts which I’ve used with enormous success amongst other things.

They will also consider whether they should send an Environmental health officer around about the noise. They can leave recording equipt with you and see for themselves. They can issue abatement notices and seize equipment.

I’d also write in to their chief exec to make a formal complaint. Nothing focuses the local authority officers more than a genuine complaint about something that they haven’t dealt with properly.

Speak to other neighbours and work together.

Write everything down in a diary, what you hear see and how it is affecting you.

See your Doctor about how this is affecting your health to get these documented, as well as helping you it is also evidence.

Keep us posted.
    PM me if you need anything further.

• Useful Useful x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. No one can take the nightmares away, only me...

8. When I slept 15 months ago all was so good... then the curtains opened again ..

• Love You Love You x 1
  9. You guys go sleep... I’m proud of you one and all, so proud.... x

• Like Like x 1
  10. Here's a thought to keep you occupied with a lil positivity while you work the night shift.....

Hi Noods!

1 .jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Hey noods,
    I've read a number of your posts and love the things you get up to. Please keep away from the bridge. I'd love to come and see you when I'm down visiting my Dad in Wells. I don't pretend to have any answers but planet noods has something worthwhile.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Yeh, Planet Noods Rocks man :cool::upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 3
  13. This is us waiting for your build to progress... (I'm third in from the top left...but you knew that already) :)

:bucktooth::p:cool::bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::p:bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::p:p:bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::p:p:p:bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::p:p:p:p:bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::p:p:bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::p:p:p:bucktooth::bucktooth::bucktooth::p:p:p:bucktooth::bucktooth::p:bucktooth::p:p:bucktooth::p:p

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Many of us remember the bridge night Noods and how the kids not only stood by you, but showed you love in a way any father would be proud. You owe them to think straight for the rest of your shift, they would be decimated if you did anything and you know this. Just remember the love you got from them

A person leaving in such a way rarely makes the problem go away, it's like a pebble in a pond, the consequences ripple outwards from the centre and those you think will be happier, will not be but instead will be the most affected

Sometimes yes, sometimes you get on the bus to shitsville but as you proved since the bridge noods, you also can drive that bus more than it drives you, see this for what it is, a dip

true but then, no one can beat yourself up more than you either and you know this too

You know you are in trouble tonight, I know you will have a patient contact card from your mental health team with emergency numbers on them, please call them, not later but now. You don't have to worry the family at this stage but you must call your support team and tell them you need to be safe, they know what this means for you. You know they will help you and what needs to be done.

Your team will help you get through the night, make sure you're safe and then things can be done at a pace you can manage but for now, call your team support, please chap

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Hello Noods

16. Morning Noods. Sun's out.

17. Morning Noods. :)

18. Morn the Noods :):upyeah:

19. Noods for You:)
    'Life is a challenge-meet it
    Life is a gift-accept it
    Life is an aventure-dare it
    Life is sorrow-overcome it
    Life is a tragedy-face it