1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel Like I’ve Only One Finger Nail Left To Hang On With..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Morning Noods, eagerly awaiting further progress on the bike.
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. If you need a gang of Ducati's to turn up and wreck your neighbours life. I'm sure that something can be arranged.

No one is ever truly alone.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Morning Noods,
    That bike isn't going to build itself...

4. Morning noodles
    I think your probably in bed after your shift
    Let us know your ok when your up
    Xx

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. None of us can fix it dude, but we can carry you for a bit when you’re flagging.

You can’t force “cheer up” but just keep going and good stuff will find you.

6. Noods talk to us. We’re here for you mate ready to listen.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hi,Noods.Im still waiting for that engine youre building for me.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Come on Noods, your 'troubles' are probably a lot less than other people
    This isn’t a helpful statement at this present time.... let me tell you why

Noodles is an Alfa Male.. An East London lad a West Ham boy, a Dad of two, who, at the age of 14 was gang raped by some, amongst 9 elders for daring to help another lad..

For 43 years now he has not been able to look in a mirror for he hates the so called man who looks back.

Add clinical depression PTSD and two bouts of phidos in his family the first of which took his Dads life and sick notes messages written to his family including rent boy jibes and hangman notes along with fellow workers undressing in front of others pointing him out and poking themselves up the bum..

Noodles has always said there are plenty worse off than I... but when it’s happening to you it’s the worst thing in the world something you wouldn’t want to swop with others you wouldn’t want them to endure that pain

Noodles was raped as a child so now you can make your own mind up, is NOODS a gay biker? Rent boy? Bi sexual, or perhaps an attention seeker? You decide.. these are the thoughts that run through his mind on a hourly/daily basis it’s easy now to see how difficult it is to look in the mirror, he had that taken away by adults that should know better

I’m sure you’ve guessed we have a very unhappy Noodles a very fragile noodle

There may be worse off people maybe not but whatever we go through it feels like the end of the world to us and you can’t just shake it off or think your troubles are less than someone else’s it doesn’t work like that with clinical depression
    Noodle is hanging on too life by a thread and words of kindness and love might just get him through this dark moment

Thank you all for being there noodles really appreciates it

• Love You Love You x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Thanks for that DB...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  10. OK, DB - I deleted my post even though it was meant well.

I'm sure your post is meant well, too.

AL

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  11. Thank you Al

I have posted with noodles permission
    I hope it gives in insight to how fragile we can become through no fault of our own

I appreciate and I know noodles does just the kind words and just knowing that you are all out there behind us

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  12. DB, have you heard from him today?

13. Yes I have we are in contact

• Thanks Thanks x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  14. Ayup fella hope you are ok, I was on road at 4am taking the better half to Venice airport now back in slovenia and bed, hope today is better for you

15. Hey mate,
    Hope you've had yourself a good kip and todays a brighter one, Like others have said you have to get some help with this, That neighbour can be sorted, Don't let it get you down mate, Don't get involved with the prick and let it go through the correct channels even if it means sticking the ear plugs in till its sorted, Worth stressing to the council exactly how your feeling or get help doing this??
    Let us know your ok mate, Brung a tear to my eye reading this.

Jack

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. F””c em all... “Come on West Ammmmmm... “

P.s ...em all, is non of you’s Guys, for i’s luv ya, one n all, in a West Ham knuckle duster manly kinda way...
    em all is the tossers out there that take gain by spreading their pain on those who don’t deserve.. sickos, phidos, crappy neighbours etc... including them neighbours who’s gonna be feeding through a straw when the ICF mini bus tips up on his door mat... Soon..

• Like Like x 7
    • Love You Love You x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Nice to hear from you today Noods, don't get too upset tomorrow after the Hammers have been to Liverpool!! :upyeah:
    Steve

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. I think I see your real problem noods, you're a west ham fan o_O

Good to see you around chap:upyeah:

#58 noobie, Aug 11, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. noods,back in flight well done you:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  20. Com’ on you irons
    Never met nor had anything to do with you fella, but there sure is a lot of folk who care about you. That’s not to burden you with any weight, just peeps who want you to know that they are there for you and will share any load you wish to offer up.

Seriously, about the neighbour, read my post, I used to run those services not far away from there for a living, happy to walk you through it

:upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

• Like Like x 4
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information