1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feel Like I’ve Only One Finger Nail Left To Hang On With..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Hi,Noods.I hope you get in touch with MrR.He knows his stuff.We all want my new 955 lump building right.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. WOW! What a thread. I’m impressed with this forum. Noods, I don’t know you but I do know where your head was last night. It’s not a nice place to be (speaking from experience). Please hang on in there, for your kids, for everyone on the forum who cares about you and wants to follow the build but most importantly for yourself. You are the most important thing here.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  3. Hi Noods, I hope you got some ZZZZZs and feel better. BTW I was just reading your post re the aqua blasting finish. Thats waaaay the F cool. The finish looks great and no residue either. If only you could make it taste like chocolate and get it to look like Courtney L, you would have the greatest invention in the world! Still its pretty good as it is. Is this a good time to mention I have an engine casing that needs a little work...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yeh, I have too :eyes:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oi oi noods, all the way from sunny Helensburgh/Glasgow. And would you believe it has been warm and sunny. :)

Looks as though it is going to lash down later though. :(

• Love You Love You x 1
  6. I'm gannin for beer :) hope your in the work shop and not at work tonight Noods Dude :cool::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  7. I was there. In Cardiff. 2006.

I was wearing red.

8. Courtney Love... you mean my Kurt's, her indoors.. top geez you is then... Hole and Malibu etc xx lush x

Im seriously thinking of setting up my own business of aqua blast and polishing etc, I luv doing it, it’s very Labour intensive but satisfying too.. x

• Like Like x 9
  9. Give me a little time to get back to health and then I will sort you out ... blasting that is.. x

• Like Like x 2
  10. I thank you one and all for your kind words.. special thanks to the luvly DB too, my spokeslady and luved albeit a long distant one..

My biggest fear now is the honesty is or will cost friends on here or perhaps perceptions.. it really helped me by coming out as I put, at work initially, it was the very first time I’d ever spoken of it. Later as you know it came back to bite me, and years later still does..

It helps me with others knowing it also helps me to help others eg Children in crisis.. hence voluntary work etc via NSPCC and MIND..

Thank you, and AL... luv ya man x

• Like Like x 6
    • Love You Love You x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1

11. Friends will stay with you whatever
    Those that don’t thats a reflection of them not of you

I think you are mega amazing telling all and it helps people understand a little more which in turn may help others

X

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Love You Love You x 1
  12. Hang in there @Noods don't let a pr1ck like your new neighbour beat you. :mad:

A big up for @Ducbird :upyeah: Thanks V. :heart:

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Love You Love You x 1
  13. Hi Noods
    Keep the photos coming on your project as its good when a new project start on the forum :upyeah:

I was up your way last night with Mrs Roadtrip we stayed in the Premier inn next to Ipswich harbour, i used to spend a lot of time there back in the late 70s early 80s as my aunt had a guest house there and Ipswich town football club had a cattle market outside (god i fill old all of a sudden) and taking a boat up and down the river happy times, and boy has it changed there it looks so much better the harbour is now flats and Restaurants,

We pasted a flash looking Suzuki bike shop down by the station but i prefer the more old school shops but not sure if there are any in Ipswich.
    Well enough of my ramblings,
    Paul

• Like Like x 2
  14. Jeez Paul, you spoil that lady :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Only the best £75 a night with breakfast for Mrs Roadtrip Ron and i've got spares to be saving up for.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Too or two??

17. I used to frequent your coastal riviera Felixtow, we saw the big wheel with one chair left hanging by one support and christened it Berute by the sea, had fun times there
    I am not at all sure how to spell beer-root

• Like Like x 1
  18. Too, 2, too, du, two, devette :eyes:

19. charlie Mannings amusements... god what a death trap that was and still is tbf

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. It’s full of bloody foreigners now mate, I’m one of only a handful of true Cockneys left! X

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information